Calm Before the Storm or The Worst by Tech??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
I know this is probably a stretch, but I just can't afford what the amount Tech stuff sells for on ebay, but I still need The Worst and Calm Before The Storm. I used to have Worst, but got hard up for cash and sold it. Anyway, anyone have original copies in original cases in good condition for less than $35. I know they sell for more on ebay, I am just hoping not to have to pay that much for them. If anyone has extras they haven't sold on ebay yet, PM or let me know. Thanks.

Sep 5, 2003
Yea, i had the Celsius cd in my hands a couple months bacc, i sold that shit fo 15 dollaz, if i kept it i woulda made some scrill, funny how albumz can go from a small amount of money to a big amount just cuz they outta print o sumtin..

Jan 9, 2004
MsTechnician said:
those cds are madd hard to find but they are sometimes for sale at tech shows
FUCK! I have been to a couple of Tech shows. He always had Anghellic and Absolute Power and cd samplers, but I never saw him with these 2. I wish I had. I could buy all of them he had.

Jan 16, 2003
WT SAVAGE said:
where are some dope songs furom tech? i bought A.P n i was very disapointed

all his classics are off CBTS...now its on, questions, cloudy eyed stroll, mitch bade.....

Yall are some foo's for payin so much money for those cds, I know a mom & pop store back where im from in the midwest that has every one of his cds for no more then 14.99, og copies & remastered...back in KS

Jan 9, 2004
ordekoms said:
all his classics are off CBTS...now its on, questions, cloudy eyed stroll, mitch bade.....

Yall are some foo's for payin so much money for those cds, I know a mom & pop store back where im from in the midwest that has every one of his cds for no more then 14.99, og copies & remastered...back in KS
Which store in Kansas? I have been looking for those for awhile now.