Call of Duty 4 is FUCKIN' DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
once I get my xbox back on monday, Im going to be on a rampage from not playing it for so long
ur gonna be rusty haha , and i dont even know why i got the maps , maybe for just in case but im damn near done with this game, ive had it since it was released its been fun but is kinda wack now

Sep 4, 2002
^i've only had it sense Christmas so its still fresh to me... lol probably a little rusty, actually how it usually works for me is like my first game back i'll probably do really well like 30 and 9 or something thinkin I never lost my touch, then go for about 5-7 games just shitty as hell

Jan 5, 2006
im playing this game for like the 4th time but on veteran.. and damn they make it nearly impossible to beat each level.. theres like 1-2 legit ways to beat it. Im stuck on the level "heat" where youre in the barn and you gotta use the javelin to shoot down the 4 tanks, after that i keep dying trying to get the fuck outta the barn and down the hill to extract.

Jan 23, 2006
when you start in the barn, call in an airstrike (dont forget you have these) on the field in front of you , after that go to the shed on your right and light up some more people coming in on the right side of the level. i said it easier then it is cuz veteran is a bitch but that wasnt even my hardest level.

you gotta keep movin forward though or theyll just keep coming....also popping in and out of your scope fast is a good strategy , easier to lock on to the targets

Jan 5, 2006
good shit.. i did that actually before i read this.. i remembered i had air strikes.. haha i was trying to sav it out.

I put the air strikes infront of me and then down the hill and i rushed down the hill no problem.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i never played domination..im gonna fuck with all those other gameplay modes today,this game offers so much to do....im trying to get the special edition cuz it has like 3 or 4 new extra levels added to the game which you can play online...

Dec 19, 2005
i never played domination..im gonna fuck with all those other gameplay modes today,this game offers so much to do....im trying to get the special edition cuz it has like 3 or 4 new extra levels added to the game which you can play online...
domination is included in ground war, thats why i said what i said.