Call of Duty 4 is FUCKIN' DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
R U SERIOUS???????????????FUCK YEAAAA

IF THER MONEY ON PS3 i GUESS IMA HAVE TO CRACK OUT THE CREDIT CARD...SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH
sorry to break it you but i havent seen shit about them being released on the ps3 tonight,just 360. ps3 still has to wait until the 10th

ign posted the story in teh 360 section but i dont see anything in the ps3 section

Mar 5, 2006
sorry to break it you but i havent seen shit about them being released on the ps3 tonight,just 360. ps3 still has to wait until the 10th

ign posted the story in teh 360 section but i dont see anything in the ps3 section
god fuckin dam it... ye ai went on and saw the thing where it says create the new maps and dowload the shit to do it..

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 7 mo days

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i just passed it right now as we speak.what i dont like is on the mutilplayer mode you can only battle against each other 2 people cant play the story or mission's on split screen which is fucking gay.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i just passed it right now as we speak.what i dont like is on the mutilplayer mode you can only battle against each other 2 people cant play the story or mission's on split screen which is fucking gay.
Only Halo 3 does that online and story mode where 2 people can play on same console and tv. They did that so more people will buy COD4. When u first start online thats your only option until you rank up then you get the other multiplayer modes, pretty much you gotta earn it. I wish COD4 had that feature of Theater like halo 3 has so you can take screen shots and watch the whole video of the game u just played and get better, but I gues s thats why they did the replay so good.

Dec 19, 2005
i musta been playin some weak fucks last night me n flinstoner was playin and all the games we played i hade 19+ kills usually around 24 kills, but two of those games i was shittin on them i went like 32k-and somewhere around 14 15 deaths, and the next game i went like 45k and less than 10 deaths i think

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Ima cop the Game Of The Year Edition next friday when i get my paycheck.. I doubt i'll be playing it too much since i'm a bigger fan of Team Fortress 2 and Frontlines: Fuel Of War, but i'ma try to get into it like y'all are.. Anyways. my gamer tags in my sig :)

Jan 23, 2006
I got a question. when u shoot someone in the legs do they die faster?
shit, 2-4 bullets and there dead either way

if i have double digit deaths.. even if i get like 39 kills.. its a bad game.. i dont like to get more than 5 deaths.
double digit as in 20's and up? because if i went 39-13 or whatever id def be satisfied. and less than 5 deaths? CAMPER!

Look for me on there. Xbox360 gamer tag norcalthug

Ps- I'll probably scrape most of yall on here
:ermm:

The new Chinatown & news station map are pretty dope. Shit took like a half hour to download...but I think it was worth the 10 bucks.
yea the new maps are clean. i hate creek but when i actually do make it to the other side i wreck havoc