Call of Duty 4 is FUCKIN' DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
ima get on right now.. team death match, but im open to play anything.. even free for all.

roguestatus650... oh and im not the best but i think im alright.
ill quote my ps3 on this one....

" The online ID you entered has not been registered. Check that you are using the correct online ID."

i typed roguestatus650 in and it said that...

Nov 5, 2004
I haven't played in a month cuz someone broke into my house and stole my 360, among other things.

I wish nothing less than death upon them.

Mar 3, 2008
this game is the truth. but a few things, my bro got it on 360, my buddy got it on ps3 and i got it on pc.

heres my experience, pc you have the most accuracy and control, the 360 has an organized online system. either way tho, this is gonna be THE game for a long time

Mar 3, 2008
game is already played out. i mean how long can you actually just shoot people in a game. i got up to rank 47 or 48 and the shit is boring as fuck already.
mann what are you playing on. i know on my pc i got to level 55 and pretty mcuh stopped,only trying to get the skins/camo and that golden AK

this game was meant for multiplayer and that takes a while to get played out imo. but single player is qucik, unless ne of you tried beating on veteran level.

Aug 7, 2003
yeah, i dont like games online for the most part. the shit is repetive as hell. i know all the maps by heart and once you get the hang of it and know what your doing it becomes easy and after awhile it just gets old. all you do is shoot people in different scenery at different angles. My xbox live expired and i dont even feel like renewing it. it also doesnt hurt that ive had the game since release date which is almost 5 months now. but yeah any FPS online or offline gets old quick.