Call of Duty 4 is FUCKIN' DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
fa sho...when u cats usually on ?im gonna jump on there in a bit for maybe an hour or so....probably around 7 ill get on xbox...ill be sure to add u fed!

and so u cats know i have been at my level forever now...i dont have any interest in the prestige mode...im trying to complete every single challenge

Sep 4, 2002
^im on right now, and Live is acting funny again, its acting like no one is on, and It's not putting me in any rooms with players, It'll make me host, then around 3,4 people will join and thats it, and just sit there... shits weak

Dec 29, 2006
yea the single player is hella short but theres hella replay value
try collecting all enemy intel/ and you basically have to beat the game twice
once on regular and arcade

Dec 29, 2006
ok i know i suck online but i beat it on veterans mode in a day. if you can do that should you be tight online or not?
yes veteran mode is hard as fuck i cant even get out of the tv area..

online is easier .

on single player you have all of your enemies attacking at you, aiming at you etc. .. on online theres always dumb people who run around and don't look around there corners n always get a quick kill

Nov 5, 2004
I haven't touched Halo3 in 2 weeks, that's how good this game is.

I hope 5 doesn't come out for a while, this is one of those games u can let marinate and play for years.

Jan 5, 2006
i cant play this game longer than 1 hour.. thats the longest ive played it online.

It gets boring if you play it too much for too long.. but if you dont s'all good.

Aug 24, 2003
is this like the other call of dutys where you beat it in 5 hours and shit?

ive always thought that was the main prob with the game was how long it was. lol it was kind of annoying how you had to do like EVERYTHING too. like "ok run over there and snipe all their captains, then come back here and blow the tracks off of these tanks iwth these mines, then get on this turret and hold off these 400 people, then find this intel, destroy their radios, and poison thier food you have 5 minutes ok go!"

while their dumbasses hide behind some wall or get in your way and you accidently shoot them and lose the mission

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
ill add you guys in a few. Shit over my last 2 days off of rest and relaxation ive probably played at least 4 hours of this shit. Add me if you don't get the invite AGEDSALAMI. Also started the clan tag of [SICC] so add that shit if you dont got one.