CALIFORNIA CONNECTION UPDATE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2005
Whats up sickness!

I have to start out and say RIP WOODIE! He was one of the doppest west coast rappers PERIOD! HE WILL BE MISSED!

To update everyone on the comp... its like this.

The album is DONE! we are just waiting on the flyers to arrive and the albums to be pressed!

here is the track listing:

1. West Coast – Baby Huey
2. Bounce Wit Us – Lil Mikey & Mr. Lil Man
3. Shine Bright – The Hylite Reel ft. The Team
4. Nuthin But A “G” Thang – Lil Mikey
5. Chucks - Forensic
6. West Coast G’z – Lil Man & Big Chente ft. Chaia
7. Tanqueray – Big Chuco
8. Raza Thang – Lil Mikey ft. La Reina
9. High With tha Red Eye – Red Eye Click
10. Another like Me – Ghost
11. West Coast Vibe – Lil Mikey ft. Baby Huey
12. I put it Down – J. Deezy
13. Bay Shit – The Hylite Reel
14. Mojo – Charlie biscuits
15. The Beast – Lil D
*** Bonus tracks!

the cd will be available on MAY 22 and maybe sooner in moms and pops stores so PICK YOUR SELF UP A COPY!

you can check out some samples of the tracks @ http://www.myspace.com/caliconnectioncomp

for pre orders hit me up at - - [email protected]

we can do it by PAYPAL, MONEY ORDER, OR PERSON to PERSON!

(if you get it direct from me copys are only $10 and will be available much earlier!)

good lookin out and WEST COAST STAND UP!!!!

- Lil Mikey

May 20, 2005
hahaha... not this shit agian...

ima put it like this... ya i used to bang and ya i dont anymore... like that, plain and simple! thats just my choice and it dont have shit to do with anyone else! it doesnt effect my music and its my choice... i was never one here claiming to be a norteno or anything... so its not anything that ima deny!

also, if im not mistaking, dropout is a term used for prison inmates who have quit banging and are documented by the state of california. not someone who made some mistakes when he was younger and now is trying to live legit.

Its like this... if you dont like my music or the fact that i used to bang... dont buy my shit... simple as that.. But to all tha fans out there and all the people who are feelin my shit... I do this for you, and fuk tha haters!

Just keepin it real...

-Lil Mikey

May 20, 2005
^^^

y cant you respond to what i said homie...

You gotta qoute your homie and shit!

and maybe if you ask some people they will say that i have a bad rep for getting out, but they are just lame ass jelouse haters who need to get a life and stop fucking jocking! and you have to be one of them to get on this post once and post some stupid shit then come back again and post another! hahaha. I know NorKal530 will be the first one in line at the underground to pick up a copy!

get off my nuts, if you have an opinion thats kool and i respect that, but dont speak on my name if you dont know me homie!

Lil Mikey!

Aug 6, 2006
i kno u better than u think...i kno some of the bitch-made shit u done. u wouldnt want me to expose u all over the internet now would u??? then u would lose all 6 of ur fanz. im jus lettin the siccness kno what they deserve to kno...and dont get all excited dogg, aint nobody jockin u. dont get ur weeny all n a bind n shit jus cuz im lettin the siccness kno the truth...

Aug 6, 2006
Lil' Mikey530 said:
you dont know me dogg..

Ima leave it with this homie...

THOSE WHO KNOW DONT TALK, AND THOSE WHO TALK DONT KNOW!

im done with this LAME!
yes, i do kno u..and u kno me too. we met a couple of times but never really got that close...and i also kno a lot of ur x-homiez who have told me about some of the fake-ass shit that u have dont in the past

those who kno u do talk...everyone knowz how fake u r...even when u were a homie (before u dropped out) i would say more than 1/2 of the homiez didnt even consider u to be a reall homie

and the only reason ur done is cuz u dont wanna be exposed on the interenet, and i understand that...jus dont come in here with ur dropped out/washed up ass tryin to post on a norteno fourm...post that shit in the open forum where it belongs...nobody here wants to listen to all the drop out/wanna be/studio ganster bull shit.