California budget

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
there was a very low turnout at the recent emergency ballot, i believe it happened in may, regarding the budget.something like 28% percent of all eligible registered voters voted. now the dems and reps are squabling over verbage and the party lines have been drawn. it's sort of like coke and pepsi having to work side by side.what a hoax. to top it off you have a business(government) unable to function because it has an overhead bigger than what's being generated. i'm not saying something cant be done, but the government is a business and its top execs/politicians are failing miserably at this point. all you have to do is look around. IOU's. you have to be kidding me.

Feb 8, 2006
the system is flawed and i want my daughter growing up knowing that those in trusted positions should not be trusted.

Voter turnout is apathy which is hard to cure. But honestly voting on those bills are like voting for president. Your fucked regardless of the result

Nov 10, 2006
But honestly voting on those bills are like voting for president. Your fucked regardless of the result

Some argue the low turnout showed a more educated populace than before based upon the the measures. One analyst said "surprisingly refreshed to see people not be bullied by scare tactics"

Those who have been studying politics for 20 years and more have seen the IOU's in California before, even before the big Tech boom of the 90's

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
I.O.U!....LMAO!...

THAT DID IT ,..IM MOVING OUT OF CALI!...ILL BE BACK;....WHEN IT GETS RIGHT OR THEY LEGALIZE IT!.......SUM BULLLSHEEIT!