CALIFAZ.NET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2004
I GET LOGED IN BUT AS SOON AS I MAKE ANY KIND OF ACTION , I GET BOOTED OUT AND IT AGAIN ASK ME TO LOG IN .... DON'T KNOW? BUT I WANTED TO PUT A SHOUT OUT TO LIL WYNO FOR HIS B-DAY ON THERE .... DO IT FOR ME PLEASE .... AND SAV ? FIX THAT SHIT .... LOL ....

Dec 19, 2003
@tricks i dont know why its not workin for some people but it should be workn koo. the only thing i can think of is your browser isnt accepting the cookiez or some shit. im not bill gates, i just learned how to fuck wit thiz shit, but ill try to figure it out lol

@mental illness the site lookz 100% better with the clean logoz and shit thankz homie

Jul 1, 2004
SavaGeino said:
@tricks i dont know why its not workin for some people but it should be workn koo. the only thing i can think of is your browser isnt accepting the cookiez or some shit. im not bill gates, i just learned how to fuck wit thiz shit, but ill try to figure it out lol

@mental illness the site lookz 100% better with the clean logoz and shit thankz homie
ITS ALL GOOD HOMIE...ANYTHING YOU NEED FROM ME ILL HOOK IT UP. I GOT HELLA PICS OF NEV AND THE HOMIES AND I STILL GOT ALL THE GRAPHICS FOR THE LIFE OF CRIME ALBUM. BUT I STILL CANT STAY LOGED ON FOR SHIT...I EVER RE REGESTERED AND NOTHING.

Dec 19, 2003
It'z all fixed now fokz. We are some ghetto ass fooz tryna do some bill gatez typa shit, so you know we are gonna have some teknikal diffakultiez! But itz all good now. Come over to www.califaz.net built by homeboyz, for the homeboyz, and homegirlz!

Dec 16, 2004
DAMN SAV I STILL CAN'T LOGIN THE HOMIE NUNCA'S BOARD.... WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN IT SHOWS ME THIS BULLSHIT.... An Error Has Occurred!

Invalid username/password combination.

Dec 19, 2003
Make a NEW user name and password again. This is a bran new msg board, so your old user name and password arent gonna work untill you set it up again.