Calico 101 - Hellrazor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Damn, this ain't the same Hellrazor album that said "the lost siccmade verses" or something like that on the cover and featured old siccmade artists like beta, cos, tallcan, etc. these must be new tracks. I was hopin for some unheard classic shit. Oh well, props on the tracklist

Jun 11, 2004
who got the original shit or snippets everybody look in your computer now and get back to me
Fuck i had the og hellrazor cover and shnippets on my computer but i just checked and can't find em. The song samples sounded like like that dark 1999-2001 siccmade era beta production, i was hopin they would see the light of day eventually. i know someone else on here has em and knows what im talking about

Props: R

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Where the fuck is Phonk Beta? Why Lynch and them show this man no love is beyond me. Tired of all this gimmick shit, I want that real shit back. G-macc is the only spitter on Lynch's team and hes not even a real rapper.

Props: R

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
madesicc have forgotten what it means to be madesicc.

they seem to now be trying to settle for a sound that to me sounds halfway between some mainstream/hyphy shit and some gangsta shit and it just sounds fucking weak and like some half assed production. only recently have they kinda gone back to a sound which fits.

also i need a no b-zo version of every track he's ever been on because he ruins every track he's ever been on

Apr 25, 2002
^^ Venom hooked me up with Calicos old shit from back in the day, it was called mr 187 or something like that. It was avaible from Myspace, Had alot of older madesicc tracks. I lost it, and asked him for it again but he never responded.... Hey Venom feel like uppin that again? Also know you got COS unreleased as well right?