cali lifestyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
im kinda late to this but has anyone checked out mr. creeper's cali lifestyle? fuck i havent checked any mexican rap in a long time
i think the last album i listened to was 'old town gangstas' except for the new psycho realm and street platoon shit. so has anyone seen this dvd?

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I GOT THE DVD,LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU,ITS BASICLLY FOOTAGE OF ALOTTA FIGHTS,ALOTTA GIRLS,THE CRUIZING SCENE IN DIFFRENT SPOTS IN L.A. ..INTERVIEWS WITH DIFFRENT ARTISTS (CHICANO)..FOOTAGE OF T.J.,ROSARITO CLUB SCENES...HI POWER TOUR & CONCERT FOOTAGE ON TOUR IN NORTHERN CA,TEXAS,ARIZONA,TEXAS,OREGAN...ALOTTA RAW FOOTAGE OF GANGSTERS FROM L.A..

BASICLLY IF YOU INTO HI POWER I WOULD PICK THIS UP,IF NOT YOU PROBABLY WANNA SKIP THIS ONE.....PART II IS SET DROP,WHICH I HEARD IS ALOT BETTER...

Jun 12, 2005
cant wait to see part 2, theres a website where it shows some clips of what part 2 will be like, just go to their site. which one is the one that shows some bitches fight with the titties popping out? is that on part 1 or 2?

Aug 17, 2005
I'VE TALKED TO THE HOMIE ...PETER FRM CALI FINEST ...ITS GOING TO BE G'Z SHIT WITH OUT A DOUBT MASSIVE FIGHTS ..RUMBLES ETC !!!!!!!!!YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED

Jun 17, 2005
anonymousman said:
cant wait to see part 2, theres a website where it shows some clips of what part 2 will be like, just go to their site. which one is the one that shows some bitches fight with the titties popping out? is that on part 1 or 2?
I'm def gonna cop this one. I'm especially interested in the fight concerning snapper.

Jun 12, 2005
i'd like to see the snapper beat down though i want to see if it was a fair fight or not, i have a feeling they jumped him or he was surrounded by like 5 hi power rappers so he had to keep an eye on everyone while fighting.

Apr 23, 2005
anonymousman said:
you mean part 1? i've never seen it but if they did it was probably when mr capone-e came up north or someshit, have u seen it or what?
Nope, I havent seen that shyt.. They said that there r some Nortenos activity in that DVD so i dont know..

May 25, 2005
I really dont remember if there was nortenos in it, but i highly doubt it. Creeper is south and so are all the rappers in it such as capone-e, mister d, og spanish fly, etc.
Like someone in this thread said, i only watched it once, its my friends copy, im glad i saw it but its not really worth buying.