CAL-LUV cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2004
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Mine Too!!!

My Cal-Luv got the following code printed on the inner ring: C2 114109-01 HD-80001-2 TECHNICOLOR
My copy reads the same. I knew something was strange when all of the sudden a lot of them started popping up. You always see a couple of them up every month now, when you use to only see it a couple times a year at most. Damn, nothing is safe anymore. If you wouldn't have brought this question up, I don't believe that anybody would've caught it. It's the usual suspects as well. Should've known.

Jan 23, 2003
someone should create a blog with all the bootlegs that are out and the sellers on ebay that sell them. A resource that's always up to date and shit also....

Mar 14, 2006
^^^He's not the only one to act this way...but u're right to mention it homie.

As for Sweet P, i'm not sure 'cause there may be a repress...but i also have the same ringcode he gave.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
if anybody has the sweet p og code can you post it please
The Sweet P he has in auction is og, here is a scan of OG cd as well:

watch out when he says like new...i bought from him and the cd has scratches but it was mentionned like new...
Did you give him a negative for the description of "New", since it wasn't new. People need to start giving out more negative feedbacks, so idiotic sellers don't keep using misleading descriptions and get away with it!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I don't believe...

I don't believe that he is intentionally selling a very few re-release titles. I do know that he buys, burns/downloads and resells everything that he buys; therefore he most likely got this bad/bootleg version from another seller and is now reselling it as he normally does. Like I said I don't believe that it's intentional, so we shouldn't put him in the same category as other sellers. I'm sure that he isn't as educated about this problem with bootlegs and is simply trying to get his money back. If he was intentionally doin' this; I would doubt that he would purposely provide us with the information (Pressing Code) as proof of it being the bootleg version. He just doesn't know any better, because he's not aware. I'm sure if one of us got caught with a bootleg that we bought from somebody else; we would try to get our money back too. I'm not justifying this and I'm not saying that this is the case either, but we should evaluate the situation more, before we jump to conclusions.:beard:

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
hahahah take a look at the Swiss cds this seller added :) even the japanese products look OG to that lol