CAL GOT SMASHED!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
basically all the question marks about cal were exposed and found true.

What I learned from the game:
Quarterbacks - they both suck
Would they miss mixon - yes, the idiot who replaced him tried to make the "big" play and not the right play.
Defensive line - Way overrated. no pressure on the qb.
Cal won't win the pac-10 and they should get ready to go to san diego for the holiday bowl

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Cal looked bad, but Tenessee was better than I expected. That loss won't look so bad if cal turns it around and tenessee keeps playing that way.

Apr 5, 2005
damn! i didnt even want to watch the game after the 1st quarter. these mother fuckers got smashed hard! the medie over hyped the Cal Bears. I think this season is going to be worst than last year.

the Pac10 conference is one of the weakest in the nation and we all know that. no way can they compete against any ACC/SEC/BIG 10/BIG 12 team. USC is the only hope and they got a squad!

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Jonathan Stewart is a fuckin savage^^^^^too bad that asshole went to Oregon instead of staying in state....lolOregon did look pretty tough though all the way around,I think they will take the pac 10

May 15, 2002
ummmm Oregan played stanford - not too much competition there

though they did look tough. Looked like an episode of jacked up the way they were hitting.