Cain velasquez vs Junior dos santos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Not sure about the start time, gotta double check that.

I thought I set up the poll so it would show the names of who voted for who but I guess not?

Can this be edited?

May 17, 2004
^^yeah i guess hes beat everyone with luck so far.

in my opinion cain is more overhyped. i think his chin is suspect since that kongo fight.

Dec 30, 2003
^^yeah i guess hes beat everyone with luck so far.

in my opinion cain is more overhyped. i think his chin is suspect since that kongo fight.
a suspect chin? i dont recall cain going to sleep that fight. He took three or four solid on the button Kongo punches, and won the fight by punching Kongo like 7,247 times.. his Chin is just fine. plus at that time, he was a novice in the striking game hes learning with every fight

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^ You can have a shaky chin and still have great recovery time, I think that's how Cain is. Like how Big Nog used to get clobbered and fall over but by the time he hit the ground he'd be back to 100%. The only times we've seen Cain get clipped he's gone down but Kongo couldn't do anything about it.

edit- actually I think Brock caught him a couple of times cleanly and he didn't stop coming forward.

Feb 28, 2006
this is a tough one to decide. i think both of them couldve beating each others previous opponents. ill go with JDS just for the fact that he seems like cool/goofy ass guy but something tells me cain gonna take it. either way, its a TKO fa sho. JDS using the Rocky Balboa theme for his entrance FTW

May 25, 2009
brown pride all day at the end of the day jds is pretty much just a striker where cain can both strike and easily take him down and keep him down with his wrestling I mean he made it look easy to hold brock down and jds is nor where near the wrestler the lesner is....

Nov 7, 2006
JDS' takedowns are amazing and his uppercut might make cain question taking him down at 1st. i think JDS will win by tko. but this is one of those fights where i like the fighters equally so whoever wins i'm happy. i'm just happy the belt will be in the hands of a true heavyweight not some oger with freakish ability of being HUGE.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
its gona come down to cardio, who has better footwork, and hopefully cain not having ring rust, i picced my boy cain, but its a fuccin toss up, obviously cain has the wrestling part down and i believe he will get him down, but jds also has good takedown d...both have ko power but cain has better head movement, anywayz cant wait!! war brown pride!