Cadillac Wiliams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
damn just saw it, thats fucked up dude is a beast that cant stay healthy. he keeps catching bad breaks i hope he comes back stronger if possible..you cant come back from too many of those

Nov 7, 2002
Yea I watched the game you could hear him yelling my knee and oh god and see him crying on the bench. Fucked up didn't look like a dirty hit or pull down just bad luck. Fucked up cuz dude is a beast.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
Yeah, it must be real frustrating for Cadillac. It sounded like someone was taking his dream away when he was screaming out of pain and frustration. I hope he bounces back.

Jan 25, 2006
yeah that ruined my day sunday since im a buc fan and everything but the kind of fucked up part about it is that it wasnt the same knee he injured last year it was his other so now he is gonna have to bad knees when he comes back and hes more likely to get injured again but dude was holding it down. he scored 2 touchdowns that game and had over 100 yards from scrimmage, he was coming off the best game since his injury but then it all went down the drain. hes gonna try to make a come back by training camp