C, your fav joint "Last Man Standing" album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
much love C, for dropping anotha HOT album for us.. 14 heated joints, but my question is > is there a specific song you like the most ?

May 3, 2002
ummmm...maybe u should just put all ur questions in ONE thread....it would save C some time just posting in 1 thread instead of 3.....just a suggestion

Feb 19, 2003
LAST MAN STANDING--more dope shit--Black C. stays "pump pump!"

Hey, Black C.!

I just received LAST MAN STANDING from Frisco Street Show on Thursday, w/ Y.T.'s debut, too. Another dope CD! I'm glad that you're still in the game, staying true to the RBL style that you and Mr. Cee laid down, while coming w/ something a little different each time in terms of production.

Musically, LMS has a more stripped-down sound than the tracks on HOSTILE TAKEOVER and PRIME FACTORZ, which often had more echo, making the keyboards "swim", so to speak. But that's cool--I think that a more basic sound is more appropriate for the particular types of lyrics that you were spitting on LMS. I hope you continue to work w/ some of these producers in the future, especially Big MoMo and Hermanata. It's always cool to hear what new cats can do when they get behind the production boards.

I also liked how you incorporated some lines from old school Rap songs into your verses--it gives them an "old school meets new school" identity! Right now, "Pioneers", "Gangsta Party", "It's A Rap", "Keep It In The Family", "Boss Of The Ghetto", "Hustlin' Regardless" and "Kill A Man" stand out the most for me. But I'll most likely gain other favorites as the CD grows on me w/ repeated listenings. Good cameos from the Military Minded members, Alias, Prime, Y.T., Sleep Dank and the VERY slept-on Lil Ric.

I haven't had a chance to play Y.T.'s CD yet, but if his appearances on "Gangsta Party" (LMS) and "Lie Lo" (PRIME FACTORZ) are any indication, I imagine that I should prepare for another dope CD. Take care, and keep bringing us more Right Way shit to bump!

R.I.P. Hitman
R.I.P. Mr. Cee

PEACE!

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
IF I REALLY HAD TO PICK ONLY ONE IT WOULD BE "PIONEERS"

@SAV-MAN..THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT PLAYA...AND YOU RIGHT, ON THIS ONE I DID USE ALOT OF OLD SCHOOL LINES, AND I DIDN'T OVER USE THE DELAY THIS TIME AROUND ON THE BEATS AND HOOKS...I SOMETIMES FALL IN LOVE WIT THE FLOW OF THAT SHIT, LIKE I USE TO BE IN LOVE WIT MY GUITAR WAH WAHS...1