c.s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
whudd upp....how it go at mission that day....yeah we ended up shaken it the "twizzlers" was'nt feelin our element plus i know i got a no bail warrant. we sold 15 across the street. shit was cool we just was'nt feelin it ,we usually do more numbers. plus we was only there a hour and some. so do you think they'll get the injuction for the beach. i feel it's highly likely po-po's gettin ran over and thangs etc...etc.... ya know but .. it wont stop the hustle. hit me nigg.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up homey? Yeah, that shit was shakey. One time's was everywhere. They finally seen a nigga, but say some shit like "just keep it at, you're going to make it". It was the gang detail that knew a nigga, and know's what page a nigga is on, so they didn't trip. Plus I'm on federal parole. We have way different shit than state. Shit most of the people we hit up already had it, so we only did about 9. Where across the street did ya'll go? ya'll found a good as spot to do 15. I don't think they're going to get the injunction out there though. I'm bac out there 4th of July weekend too. See you on the grind my nigg. 1

C.S. Heat

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
we were directly across the street from where we were standing....not the beach but the parking lot north of where we stood....9 well shit it's hella good to hears folks got it rather than the opposite, yeah nigg i'll see you on the grind too. shitz hard and hot, some days i question but i do it for us.

"THREE CENT"