C.S., I hear some conflicting shit about things...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
Some fools talk about some sets and whether or not they're big and shit. Like I was about to start bangin coast last week, but i hear so much about how coast is the weakest set in dago. Even some fools from coast try to tell me to bang neighborhood and not coast right now. wsup with that? Then some fools from skyline try to be like "skyline and lincoln are the biggest". i know they're both big but i don't know if they're the biggest. What do you think about this shit, C.S. ?

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
SD native

I feel you C.S. not to speak on.
@Locsta, roll w. ya real niggaz- Depth dont matter. Skyline & Lincoln arent originators in bangin in Diego.There deep. But more than half the niggaz aint real. Tha Coast, Lil Afrika, Tha South- That about it! "originators" good 2 know your hood history. Peeps always spread rumors ya dig. @ C.S. props nigg! you a hustler, I be seein you at fam bam doin ya thizzle"Luv Nigg" Rep the city pencil! @Locsta, stay on ya toes pimpin

Apr 25, 2002
locsta sound like a cake talkin bout which hood should i join...lol...like its some kinda fad an shit....wtf...if you dont live on the turf, why join? plus you tryna start bangin in 2002? lmao....talkin bout which hood should i join....aw man this shit too much.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn homey...it is 2002, dont start bangin now cuz you think it's the thing to do, and especially dont try to figure out what hood to get down with by asking people on a music message board...i understand if you're a young buck, and dont know any better..but i'm sure your big homies would laugh at your for askin shit like this.....expand your mind G, hit the books and continue to hustle

CS...props on the way you handled that

Aug 6, 2002
what are you fools talkin about? nowhere did I ask what set i should be from and shit like that. I asked C.S. what he thought about shit that i've heard from other niggas. I'm not tryin to have some post where a grip of niggas just try to clown, so imma leave it at this: know what the fuck you're talkin about before you talk.

Jul 10, 2002
If U got coastas tellin u not 2 bang the COAST, then they really tryin 2 tell u that u a buster. Picc up a book & read homie. Gang banging aint no hobby, it's a lifestyle. U don't just up & 1 day say, "Hmmm... I think I'll start bangin the COAST 2day." It's Muthafuccas gettin murdered behind this shit homeboy. U sound more like a school boy. Getcha education homie. Real shit

Apr 25, 2002
word Ecay...
this gang shit ain't no joke...babies,grandmas,homies etc done died over this shit...

in San Francisco...if you tried to join a turf you ain't from, your own neighborhood would getcha!!!

if you ain't from the turf, and ya older brothers or parents ain't bangin, you have no reason to

like Ecay said...go get a book playa