C-MURDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I WAS LISTENING BACK TO MY OLD NO LIMIT (BACK WHEN THEY WAS REPPING CALI ) CATALOG. AND AFTER HEARING A FEW CUTS, I REALIZED I SORTA SLEPT ON C-MURDER. I DIDNT REALLY LIKE HIS FAKE TUPAC STYLE BUT ANYBODY GOT SOME RECCOMENDATIONS ON SOME OF HIS SOLO SHIT THATS ON POINT?
FOOL GOT SOME SICK BARS ON SOME OF THEM TRACKS BACK THEN.

May 15, 2009
he really didn't rap too much prior to 1997, i'm pretty sure he was in jail most of the early 90's like cat said above check out tru-True album other than that there's his new shit

Feb 14, 2004
^are you refering to the track, "Smokin Green", on TRU 2 Da Game album? that's a badass song. i still have the tape of that album, with that track on it. i'm still trying to find the c.d. with that song on it. but i have that C-Murder album, black case and all.

May 14, 2006
^are you refering to the track, "Smokin Green", on TRU 2 Da Game album? that's a badass song. i still have the tape of that album, with that track on it. i'm still trying to find the c.d. with that song on it. but i have that C-Murder album, black case and all.

Yup that's the track I'm talkin bout. I got it somewhere. I'll post it when i find it