C-Murder "Ya'll heard of me" video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Nuttkase said:
The video was pretty cool. I know every one got their own opinions but C-Murder the tightest out of NL? Come on man Soulja Slim or Mac would kill C on the mic. Soulja Slim was the best to come out of NL IMO. Fuck IMO he is one of the best out of the NO so far.

Nuttkace

Soulja Slim was tight, Mac was kewl but ya I thought C-Murder was better. I wasn't too bigg a fan of No Limit to hear everyone's albums from that camp.

Apr 25, 2002
i always liked that track cmurder had on west coast bad boyz 2. steady mobbin, tru 2 da gizzame, down south flava wit some west coast game

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
NASA said:
Soulja Slim was tight, Mac was kewl but ya I thought C-Murder was better. I wasn't too bigg a fan of No Limit to hear everyone's albums from that camp.

Just curious Nasa did you hear any of Soulja Slim's albums after he was off of NL. In my opinion those were his best albums by far. Oh and for the record I am far from a NL fan, never really was. They had a few tight bay cats at first who they screwed over and besides them I only really liked Slim, Mac and Fiend comes pretty dope too.

Nuttkace