C-MOB update...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Just got out of the studio tonight with Ric Jilla...

the track is pretty dope, on some straight up Indiana shit......

the albums comin along pretty good, shootin for the first quarter of '07...

so far guest appearances are Ric Jilla, T-Rock, Grewsum, 3rd Degree, B-Lang, and Profit... got some others in the works...

teamin up with 70 Mile for this release, The Freix is comin hard with the production....

you can also check me out on the upcoming T-Rock album entitled "Da Cushe"...

figured I'd give y'all an update on whats been goin on with me, shits been crazy lately, doin alot of shit and workin with alot of cats that i used to dream of workin with....

hopefully '07 will be a good year for me...

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
C-MOB your the fuckin man cuz.... rep that shit... call ya harrison ford the way you have indian jones-ing for that shit. Imma definitely get that shit, I need em both but I wanna get em signed... maybe you could hook it up cuz. That old shit I heard was slammin but haven't had a chance to get the midst of madness yet but it's next on my list fo sho. keep that shit poppin spread like par-kay.... all day

-the virus

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
chrome said:
good to see ya makin moves fam...I already know ur gonna come through with heat on this new album.
hell yeah... and i know you gonna come thru with that dope ass artwork for the album... as soon as i get that damn photo shoot done i'm hittin you up fam....

Aug 19, 2002
c-mob is one of the dopest artists ive ever heard...if ur sleepin on him very shortly ur gonna be one of a few cuz the dude is commin up real quick...

freix has been lettin me check out sum of the tracks here and there...nothin but fire...killin it bro...