C-Mob - The Antidote (dissing Lil B, Lil Wayne, Pastor Troy, Swag Rappers)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Apparently Pastor Troy scammed him out of money for a collab/verse and decided to give him what he paid for.
The intro to his newly released album The Antidote.

[video=youtube_share;PLSVEHM-t9Y]http://youtu.be/PLSVEHM-t9Y[/video]

Oct 25, 2006
Chris asked me to post this Jeb, so I'm doin my part in spreading it all.

And Troy can be mad, but this wouldn't be the first time he's scammed someone out of their money. He can throw fists all he wants, but until he cleans up his shit, his image is gonna be fucked up. Judge Alex and a diss track over the same cause? Yeah.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol paster troy aint ever coming with another hit song....and it has nothing to do with this track

wonder how much money he got old c dub for though

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Chris asked me to post this Jeb, so I'm doin my part in spreading it all.

And Troy can be mad, but this wouldn't be the first time he's scammed someone out of their money. He can throw fists all he wants, but until he cleans up his shit, his image is gonna be fucked up. Judge Alex and a diss track over the same cause? Yeah.
I'm fucking with you, breh.

It's Jed, btw.

You may just be trolling, but whatever.

Feb 8, 2003
lol paster troy aint ever coming with another hit song....and it has nothing to do with this track

wonder how much money he got old c dub for though
For only 500 dollars. This was on worldstar hip hop like last week and they was clowning on c-mob and the dude who post this on here had his cape on looking all groupie ish on there. fuk a diss track though bc thats not gonna effect troy at all since c-mob is still basically unknown local artist. all troy gonna do is deny it since theres no real prove.

Thats why i always been a firm believer of to never try to buy verses from washed up or non relevant rappers bc you not gonna be gaining anything from it in this day and age.c-mob should just chalk it up as a lost and keep it moving unless he wanna fight PT cruiser. hopefully he learned a lesson from this dont give money to muhfuckas you dont know without some kind of paperwork or legit exchange. he fell for the oldest sucka trick in the book. its like going to some nigga u dont know hood tryna buy some dro and you give him your money before he gives you the product and he says he be back and takes off with your cash.