C-Mob - The Antidote (dissing Lil B, Lil Wayne, Pastor Troy, Swag Rappers)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Apparently Pastor Troy scammed him out of money for a collab/verse and decided to give him what he paid for.
The intro to his newly released album The Antidote.

[video=youtube_share;PLSVEHM-t9Y]http://youtu.be/PLSVEHM-t9Y[/video]

Feb 8, 2003
c-mob cool but fucked up by doing this. i can understand the pastor troy situation bc thats personal and plus troy not relevant anymore far as music. but he made a mistake going at lil b and wayne. now he never gonna blow up alot gonna look at him as the wigger that wanna be down.

I bet Pastor Troy gonna be ready to fight him once he hear this song if he hasnt yet. I heard Troy not no hoe and will throw them hands.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I like the beat a lot. His flow is pretty decent, but he kinda sounds like he's trying to be a Tech N9ne wannabe in the hook and even some of his verse/verses. Not too bad though, but this dissing shit ain't gonna change anything for him, cept maybe bring a lot of unwanted enemies/loss of fans.

Mar 18, 2006
I actually think this is pretty cool.....The way he dissed Lil B and Weezy was pretty clever, actually laughed at those lines.....I hear what y'all are sayin though....This really isn't goin to change where he stands in the rap game in all likelihood....Goin at Pastor Troy in the same song seems kinda off base 2 me, just because I wouldn't compare him to the other artists he is not feelin but that's just me..C Mob still has a cool style on this 1 it's just like he is opening fire in a crowded spot to try and hit some1, I guess he's feelin frustrated