C-Mob opening for Tech on the Hostile Takeover June 5th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
From C-Mob's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cmob765/posts/410875842270350

"JUNE 5TH, IPFW FT.WAYNE INDIANA, TECH N9NE PRESENTS THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER TOUR 2012. C-MOB WILL BE ON STAGE OPENING FOR TECH N9NE!!! GO GET YOUR TICKETS AND SUPPORT LOCAL AND INDEPENDENT ARTISTS!!! THATS RIGHT C-MOB, TECH N9NE, MACHINE GUN KELLY, STEVIE STONE, KRIZZ KALICO, MAYDAY AND PROZAK ALL ON ONE STAGE, HIP-HOP HISTORY BEING MADE!!!!"

And I don't live in Indiana. FMFL. It's still good to see my dude gettin noticed by Tech though. Maybe we'll get a collab out of this? I fucking hope so.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Tech doesn't pick the openers as far as I know
Well whoever picked them before knew how to pick giant turd acts that couldn't rap, sing, or coddle their way out of sucking the teet of rancid and horrible music's upper chest area in a bath that consisted of sweet pea bath salts, swamp donkey testicle powder, and mac n cheese.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Me and T-Rock are excited about opening for Tech in Ft. Wayne... everybody that can make it to the show should definitely come out... we're gonna have a good time... we got VIP tickets as well so we'll be at the meet and greet... I'll be at the Indianapolis show too... not opening at that one, but i'll be there if anyone wants to kick it in Nap with me...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
c-mob u and T-rock are two of the most underrated artists in the game...still makin grown folks music. Good lookin on the new track. Wish u guys had opened up at the show i went to.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
it was a great show... it was my first time performing with T-Rock, didn't really know what to expect from him onstage... T-Rock was turned up to the max onstage lol... his hyper ass kinda threw me off at first lol... all in all it was a good open... always room for improvement but the crowd was feelin it and we got nothin but good feedback from the fans... Tech went above and beyond when it came to showin love and it was a beautiful thing... i'd love to have the opportunity to open up for him again in the future... shiiiit i'd load and unload the equipment outta the trucks and do all the grunt work just to get on that tour lol... that shit is really the greatest show on Earth...