C-MOB: Hard Times & Hard Liquor...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
yeah man everythings good with the fam... i appreciate you askin... i got my hands full with the kids, they gettin big fast... just tryin to handle business the best i can on all ends... money, family, music, etc...

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
can i ask you as a artist..... whats the deal with features? not you in particular, just in general. i understand its your (or their) album, and you ( or they) can do what ever the hell you (or they) want. but dont you wanna give the cussy what they want? if i bought a cmob album, i expect to hear cmob, not anyone else. yea its cool sometimes, but for the most part its pretty annoying. especially underground shit. off the top of my head for example, the dawreck dark city SOLO cd has damn near a feature on every song except like 2 songs and those 2 songs were my favorite because its dawreck only and thats what i paid for. but i think thats what ruined that cd. maybe im wrong, but thats just my opinion.

for the most part if i dont like someone elses verse, i chop it out and only listen to what i wanna hear. i can name a million songs that were ruined by features

Aug 26, 2003
can i ask you as a artist..... whats the deal with features? not you in particular, just in general. i understand its your (or their) album, and you ( or they) can do what ever the hell you (or they) want. but dont you wanna give the cussy what they want? if i bought a cmob album, i expect to hear cmob, not anyone else. yea its cool sometimes, but for the most part its pretty annoying. especially underground shit. off the top of my head for example, the dawreck dark city SOLO cd has damn near a feature on every song except like 2 songs and those 2 songs were my favorite because its dawreck only and thats what i paid for. but i think thats what ruined that cd. maybe im wrong, but thats just my opinion.

for the most part if i dont like someone elses verse, i chop it out and only listen to what i wanna hear. i can name a million songs that were ruined by features

to me it depends on who's featured.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com

i feel you... but to me theres a diffenece between a talented artist who features other talented artists on his album... and an artist who puts all his homeboys on his album, and most of em can't rap for shit...

i like workin with other artists and seein what kind of shit we can put together and how our styles mesh together... so i think with this album i'm gonna have an above average amount of features and see how it works out... then when i'm done i wannna hear the fans honest opinion on it... just know i ain't gonna put out some music i think is bullshit...

Jul 7, 2002
The other thing is....there is alot of features, but they loaded up on specific tracks. You will see tracks that have 2 and 3 features, but there will still be a ton of solo material from C-MOB.

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
i feel you... but to me theres a diffenece between a talented artist who features other talented artists on his album... and an artist who puts all his homeboys on his album, and most of em can't rap for shit...
word... i hear that, that says it all. i cant wait for the new album, with or without appearances...

i agree with checkthesig dude, it all depends on the guest spots. i guess i just cant stand when im bumpin shit in my ride, representing someone i like, and a whack ass fool guest spot jumps on and i have to change the track.

but keep doin your thang cmob, its workin.