C-MOB: Hard Times & Hard Liquor...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
An update to everyone asking how the next album is comin along... I'd say its about half way done... its comin along at a faster rate than "When the Heavens Rain" did... tryin to get it all recorded by late September... tryin to hit y'all with some different shit for this one too... we'll see when its all said and done...

so far i got production by:
The Friex
Mossberg
KoldKut
Mr. Sche

and features from:
T-Rock
Ric Jilla
K-Rino
Mr. Sche
3rd Degree

i like to do collabs, so expect more features...

Jul 7, 2002
Grew... where you at?...

you still wanna do them tracks?...

definatly do man, its just gettin down to KC aint all that easy for me right now, and Freix dont want me trackin the vocals with the shit i have. kind of puts us in a predicament.im gettin a new mic in the middle of june, so maybe that will change his mind a lil bit.
There ya go.

Aug 31, 2007
Very good to see Mossberg and Mr Sche on the producer list, since i didnt like the production of "when the heavens rain" that much, it was way better on "in the midst of madness", but thats just my opinion.
Still hoping for some collab with SLC.

Aug 26, 2003
Very good to see Mossberg and Mr Sche on the producer list, since i didnt like the production of "when the heavens rain" that much, it was way better on "in the midst of madness", but thats just my opinion.
Still hoping for some collab with SLC.
you're the only person I've heard say that. I guess you just like that generic underground album sound his first album had. It reminded me of Komains Livewire album

Feb 8, 2003
you're the only person I've heard say that. I guess you just like that generic underground album sound his first album had. It reminded me of Komains Livewire album

I agree with you sig, Mobb trying to upgrade though he not taken steps back he moving forward on every album.

also

Them SLC albums always had some generic beats(no disrespect) that arent mixed down properly that sounds unprofessional on high quality speakers.

Aug 31, 2007
yea thats just flavour i think, for example listen to "strugglin", in my opinion its the best beat on a c-mob track until now. But C-Mob as a rapper does not take steps back, dont get me wrong on this one. I love both albums, his first one just much more because of production and the tracks strugglin, take me away and shadow of death cuz none of his new tracks cant fuck with that ones.
But again thats just all opinion and flavour and we all know the next cd will be a banger worth picking up and thats the matter.

Aug 26, 2003
yea thats just flavour i think, for example listen to "strugglin", in my opinion its the best beat on a c-mob track until now. But C-Mob as a rapper does not take steps back, dont get me wrong on this one. I love both albums, his first one just much more because of production and the tracks strugglin, take me away and shadow of death cuz none of his new tracks cant fuck with that ones.
But again thats just all opinion and flavour and we all know the next cd will be a banger worth picking up and thats the matter.
Now I understand what you mean, those are probaly my top three c-mob songs. But you threw me off when you said the production was better, that I still don't agree with. He brought it all on those tracks.