C LIM-WHAT DAT N LIKE 3-3.5/5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I decided to bump this today. I ain't listened to this for a while and I must admit that I was feeling it big time. I bought it when it 1st came out and wasn't really feeling his flow but it's different now and my ears made adjustments and this nigga had some nice features and held his own. Looking forward to his new one. "C WALK TO DIS" is the ish!!!

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
yeh dat

wuz da whoopty whop yung -g.......its finna ce own whatch how i blow

hollow weenie....too heated

me too heated..... lim

these thumbs they butt:devious:

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah, that album is tight as fuck. C-lims got a good voice for rappin and brings some heat, the beats were cool too. i'll get the new album, no doubt

May 8, 2002
I just got this cd and i wasn't expecting to like it that much cuz i never heard him that much before, but this shit knocks. Im'a cop that new one when it drops 4 sho.

Sep 7, 2002
were can you get that c-lim any way. i havent seen it at any stores. i never really heard of lim until hollow tip was talking about him. then i heard him in a song killa kalli. and i was feeling it and i heard him on x-raided he got some skills. just got to get used to his flow. it was like when i first listen to keak da sneak i couldnt really understand him. then as i listen to it a couple times and his style grew on me. know i think keak is one of the tightest rappers out there and not to many albums is better than his hi tek. i think thats a classic. well yall just keep doing what yall doing and keep droppin hits.