@C-LIM....fucc naw>>>holla at me bout Lil' Keke!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
LIM-

I just found out that you have an orginal BOSS HOGGIN 3RD COAST homie>>>Lil' Keke on your album and I heard that
"Throw 'N Up The Deuce".....that tracc hits HARDER THAN A MUTHAFUCCER.

HOW DID YOU HOOK UP WITH Lil' Keke???
WHO MADE THE BEATS FOR THAT TRACC??
ANY FUTURE COLABS FOR YOU 2??

FOR THOSE THAT AINT KNOWIN Lil' Keke is the shit in TEXAS, that cat comes tight.....I bang all his albums.
MANNNNNNN.....I MIGHT HAVE TO BACC TRACC MY WORDS AND GO COMP THIS N GAME ALBUM..........based on heat bein served.

you heard his new shit???

D-locc

May 10, 2002
@D-LOCC60

IM TRYING TO TELL YA...thats why im hated so much "what dat N like bangs and if k-tel didnt file bankrupt...and put us threw it..

ya know but I aint trip'n we got somthin in store.....

my ceo out in L.A HOOK'n UP LIL KEKE jus like he's hook'n up my future...its nuthin

so bacc tracc them words and picc up my new shit and look 4 my features...

that NEW X-RAIDED....COHP IT IM GETTING AT ALOT OF MUTHA FUCCAS....AND BLOWING THEY COVER.......

X-RAIDED/KINGPIN
kingz of sac
"SAC OF INDO"

C-LIM
T-NUTTY
NO LOVE
LUNI COLEONE
:mad:

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Well your CEO knows "whatsup and has skills" cause LIL K is BANGIN and SELLIN in TEXAS.....
He dont even have to make it NATIONWIDE cause TEXAS is a NATION by its damn self.

YEA cuzz.... ima order that NGANG cause im tired of listening to the heated traccs online.

up

Dlocc
mid-west 2 texas you know im in this bitcchhh

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Flip got it locked right now... but Keke is the OG

og MS-
shit maan, you took the words from my mouth. YEA....FLIP IS HUNGRY AND ON THE COME UP
(been in game a while, but NEW 2 THE NATION)
AND AS MY SIG READS....HE'S BOSS HOGGIN AND SMASHIN FOR HIS.
Keke...is the O.G.>>>homie has that old "dont mess with Texas" album with the BIG, DRY, WHITE LIPS ON THE COVER....LMAO.
BUT I BUMP BOTH THEM NIGGAZ-they hitt hard.......
shit...i was up in the stripp club last weeken and they had the
LIL FLIP SCREWED UP VERSION "TROJANS AND MY BOXERS ON"
bumpin with some big booty latina from OKC breakin it down!!!
OH-YEA....YOU HEAR BOUT FLIP GETTIN SHOT???
that cat is in good condition>>>when your grindin someone always wants to take you out!

late
Dlocc

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
29TH GBCG

? WHY R U EVEN OVER IN THIS BOARD IF U DONT LIKE THE MUSIC OR WHATEVA? GET ON OR GET GONE

ITS NOT A GAME

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
C-BO........

AGAIN.............YOU HAVE DLOCC TWISTED UP IN THE BULLSHIT.
who said i didnt like the musicc???>>>
cause i sure as hell didnt say that.
IM GIVIN IT UP FOR THE CUZZ CLIM FOR HIS ALBUM>>>AINT NO HATIN IN THIS POST>>>so stop sniffen for funk Bo.....there is none.
I bang all your OLD shit Bolocc....Dlocc cant hate when i bump your shit.
AND CUZZ...DONT CONFUSE "HATIN" with "OPINIONS"....
2 different thangs

stay up

Dlocc

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Don't Mess With Texas and The Commision were majorly heated, but then Keke started going down in my opinion...if he can come bacc with that old style he'll be bacc up on my list fa sho.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
C-LIM...

TRUST ME LIM...that was directed at me.
Bo has called me out on like 5 post all over the 91 sayin that i was Hatin on him>>>>IM LIKE DAMN>>WHERE THIS COMIN FROM???

I CANT HATE ON A locc WHEN I HAVE PURCHASED ALL HIS OLD ALBUMS AND STILL BANG HIS MUSICC......I HELP PUT CASH IN THAT HOMIES POCKET>>>JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER FANS.

"HATE" AND "OPINIONS" 2 DIFFERENT THANGS.

And my OPINION IS I didnt like some of his latest releases....
ITS NOT LIKE IM ENDIN SOMEONES RAP CAREER.
this is a musicc board to discuss this type of shit...not to argue with folkz cause they didnt buy your album......DAMN.

Dlocc speaks his MIND without kissin ass like some of these kids do......
I say what others "THINK", I say what others wished they had the balls to say.
THATS NOT DISRESPECTFUL NOR HARDCORE....

-TO EACH HIS OWN-

Dlocc

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
:eek:

how come aint no one mentioned the texas rappers with REAL talent? lil flip is aight, but he dont say shit when he raps. Keke USED to be tight (check Dont Mess With Texas), fell off awhile back. ESG still bringin it, but not like he used to. Imma always like the E.veryday S.treet G.angsta tho...

Z-RO u better ask somebody bout 'Ro
K-Rino (u want lyrics??????)
Guerilla Maab
Al-D (his first album is CLASSIC, new one is pretty tight too)
Street Military
Bam
Fat Pat (R.I.P.)

just to name a few...

i cant even really fuck with no screwed and chopped shit anymore. i'll leave that to the new booties, I got tired of listenin to that shit years ago. DJ Screw was an leader, the rest of them cats is followers.