C-hecc (y.f.t.e) project available 5/14/13

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JACK DEE

Apr 28, 2003
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
A southeast San Diego street legend that has committed his career to bringing his style of the music into hoods across the world, C-Hecc is bringing his experience in the streets with a mind for big business to bring label to the forefront of urban entertainment. (Y.F.T.E) YOUNG FLY TAKE EVERYTHING is his second CD and features his real life tales with many guests helping to bring his vision to life. this is must have for any g-rap collector PRE-ORDER NOW!!!

All monies will be forwarded to c-hecc who is currently Incarcerated in a california department of corrections. click link below to order

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6LLM6CBYNRPFW

Attachments

Last edited:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I was really fucking with Hecc when he had that blue rag house shoes song out. I dunno how this new album gonna be, like Gas One @Gas One said it looks like a cut/paste job and just thrown together hella quick. But if I hear some samples and dig it I'll definitely support a real SD reputable tryna make it happen.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Good lookin out JACK DEE @JACK DEE This shit sound pretty solid.