C-Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Bo was hella cool. he signed my "blocc movement" and "til my casket drops" cds. i got some autographed posters from him and meek too. star records was poppin.big shout out to them.too bad i aint 21 cuz really wanted to go to the concert.anyway,dope experience.

May 16, 2002
The Homie is right, STAR RECORDS was crackin'!!!! C-BO, Lil BO, YOUNG MEEK & KILLA TAY plus some up and coming Katz that I'm sure we'll all hear about soon.

It was also hella cool to finally meet a couple of people from this (and other), boards...STAY REAL HOMIES!!!!

PEACE!!!!

May 1, 2002
yeah that shit was coo. i got pictures with all those fools. not as many people as i thought it would have been down there. im not 21 but i got up in that club thru the back door. too bad c-bo didnt perform. there was ZERO turn out. there was more people in bo's crew than in the whole audience. i dont blame him for not going on the money probaly wasnt there.

and what was up with that old white guy in the drop bentley that kept driveing around listening to rap?

Apr 25, 2002
ay they was sayin there was no age limit, the only age limit was the $20 cover charge! but black mafia was deep! haha, a few people came up in star records in they pajama clothes! aha.