C-Bo Speaks About 2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
[credits go to hitemup.com]

C-Bo speaks about Tupac

Posted by Michael on Tuesday, September 17 2002
C-Bo was interviewed in the latest Murder Dog and spoke about Tupac and tracks they worked on together, two of which have not been released yet.

You co-wrote and rapped on two songs on 2Pac’s 1996 album All Eyez On Me–"War Stories" and "Ain’t Hard To Find." The album went nine times platinum. How did those collaborations come about?

Pac had been listenin’ to my stuff. He was up in the Bay for a while, he knew E-40 and you know, that’s my cousin. He had called my manager and they said he wanted me to come through and get on there. So when I pulled up, he got up to the car and gave me so much love like he was my brother. He said he’d been listening to every one of my albums since Gas Chamber.

What did that mean to you, coming from 2Pac?

It gave me a little validation for the things that I thought that I was, coming from him at the time. And this was really before he took off. He was already out there, but this was before All Eyez On Me came out. He could relate to my shit. Like I said, if you’re a street person or any person from a ghetto–whether you’re a Crip or a Blood or whatever–you can definitely relate to my music. Pac understood where I was comin’ from and he really appreciated it. He showed me love. Actually, we did more songs than that. Suge needs to come over and give me them songs! We did about four total. I haven’t heard the other two.