C bo songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
C bo lyrics

whats poppin yall i was wonderin if yall knew what song(s) these lyrics came from

1.(hit the floor when i come/ try to run and get gun down/ sleep on the creek and put yo ass to sleep/ its the bo of foo i thought you knew oh you didnt know?)

2.(so make way as i unload my ak on your house/dig yo grave as i take your family members out)

Jan 24, 2003
these lyrics came from straight killa on the best of c-bo cd, its two straight killa songs so i dont know exactly which one they were on but the song is straight killa fa sho.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
STR8 MUTHA-FUCCIN KILLA!!...

•"Hit tha flo when I come, you try tah run and git gunned down...4 deep on tha creep, about tah put yo ass tah sleep...It's tha Bo, I thought you knew, oh punk you didn't know...WULL MEET MY 44-fo-fo-fo-fo KILLA!!"...

that song iz way too tight...

•"So make way, as i unload my A-K on yo house...Then dig gravez, as i take yo closest family memeberz out...<(Spice-1 sample) "Release tha trigga as i blast on ah ni**a)>BOOM BOOM!!...

fuccin hard!!...I'm gonna trough that shit in right now...:mad:

-HººP

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
bstrongn918 said:
these lyrics came from straight killa on the best of c-bo cd, its two straight killa songs so i dont know exactly which one they were on but the song is straight killa fa sho.

WRONG!!!

IT WAS OFF GAS CHAMBER ALBUM....
BLACK 64

Oct 10, 2002
can u guess which c-bo track this is from?

"I RUN FROM SEATTLE TO DAYTON WITH MY LASSO/
KARL HOLTON TO PASO/
NEW FOLSOM TO AVENAL
29TH ST TO AVALON/
LONG BEACH COMPTON WATTS E-C'Z AND MAGNUMS/
357 GHOSTOWN AND POMONA/
HOOVERS AND 6-0'Z/
THE REST BETTA GET GHOST/"

Jan 24, 2003
i was right about those lyrics coming off straight killa, but they was on black 64 first, c-bo made two str8 killa songs, and he used some re-cycled verses for st8 killa 2 and it was on the best of c-bo cd, and str8 killa 1 was originally on d shots boss ballin 1.

i know my c-bo shit ask me anything and ill answer it correctly.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
bstrongn918 said:
i was right about those lyrics coming off straight killa, but they was on black 64 first, c-bo made two str8 killa songs, and he used some re-cycled verses for st8 killa 2 and it was on the best of c-bo cd, and str8 killa 1 was originally on d shots boss ballin 1.

i know my c-bo shit ask me anything and ill answer it correctly.
WRONG AGAIN...THEM BLACK 64 LYRICS WAZ NEVER RECYCLED.....AND I WAS THERE WHEN HE WROTE THE ORIGINAL STRAIGHT KILLA...HE DID 4 VERSES...WHEN DSHOT PUT IT OUT HE ONLY USED 2..THEN BO PUT IT ON BEST OF C-BO WITH ALL 4 VERSES..AND MY NIGGA SKILLZ DID A REMIX FOR IT TOO ON THAT SAME ALBUM(BEST OF CBO)WHIC BO WROTE 3 NEW VERSES 4 THAT....U DONT BALEEVE ME?WE CAN HOLLA AT BO....IM AT HIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW...

Jan 24, 2003
all i know is when i listened to str8 killa it has those lyrics on there
listen to the re mix and then tell me if im still wrong. c-bo doesnt rap it i think when they remixed the song they added those lyrics
because they come in before the hook starts,
it goes well meet my 44444 str8 muthafukin killa.

if im wrong ill never post again on this site.

Jan 24, 2003
i feel you i dont want to argue but the fact is those lyrics are on the str8 killa remix as well as black 64, i done listened to the song five times str8 just to make sure, but i apreciate the debate i love a good clean argument.