C-Bo Presents: Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok "The Goon Sqwad" Tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
C-Bo Presents: Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok "The Goon Sqwad" Tracklisting

Intro
Paperchasin-Maniac Lok
Frontline-Cool Nutz
Rude Boyz-feat. BG of The Hot Boys
Necessary- feat. Bosko
Interlude
All Boss-Maniac Lok feat. E-40, Hogg Boss, and Bosko
Feds Come?
Get Fucked Up-Maniac Lok feat. Brotha Luv
Can't Change-feat. James Boy
Interlude
I See You Girl-feat. Brotha Luv
Bangin-Cool Nutz feat. Face of The Phranchise
4 Tonite-feat. E-40, Bosko, and April Cason
Bring It Back-feat. Brotha Luv
Interlude
So Portland
Sexy Lady-Brotha Luv feat. Cool Nutz and Matt Blaze
My Life-Maniac Lok feat. Bosko, 151, and Bleek
No Parts-feat. C-Bo and Kurupt
Get It-feat. Bosko, Poppa LQ, and DeDe O'Neil
How We Build-feat. Brotha Luv and Potluck
Outro

Here is the official tracklisting for the Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok album. The album is produced by Bosko, UnderRated, Torry Ward, and Jeffery Simmons. The album is set to be released in April on Jus Family Records/Bombay Ent./West Coast Mafia Records. This album is the group album of Myself(Cool Nutz) and Maniac Lok. You will be seeing promo materials in your area soon. Get ready.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Shit looks tight, I havn't got a good listen to the NW but Cool Nutz has got to be one of my favs out there that I've heard. I'll be checkin this one out Bosko and Underrated are savs on the beats

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
@ Shadow

We will definitely be needing your help with the promo in Eugene. I already have some other projects that we are working that I could use your support on out there. You can get at me at [email protected] when you get this.

@ Everyone

We will keep you all updated as to what is going on with the project, but it will be coming out in April. My boy EvilWayz laced the artwork for the Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok album, as well as the E-40 & C-Bo Presents Bosko comp. Keep your ears to the streets.