C-BO "Orca" Solid Album.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2011
bought mine 12 midnight bumped it prolly skipped 2 songs out of the 19 on the deluxe version. good production, good feat.'s and last but not least hella tight spitz!

bo still got it.

Jan 6, 2006
bought the album for 9.99 at best buy, it's a digipak case. not bads. it's a good/solid album. nothing mind blowing. ill rate it at a 3.5. first bo album bought since west coast mafia 02. now a few things to pick on:

-there's no production credits inside the package. wtf??? im sure we would like to know who produced what.
-where's king tee on "bullets?" no verse, i believe you hear a couple words from him in the background during the hook.
-lol at advertising killa tay's "drought season" as a new album
-whos the idiot that mixed/mastered this album?
-is it me or does the mixing/mastering sounds abit rough? it doesn't sound fully mixed/mastered at 100%. not saying that u will have a hard time listening to the album because of it. it's not bad, but it could sound better.
-the track with UGK shouldve been on the album

Mar 30, 2011
king tee's verse didn't make it for the first 3,000 hard copies but will be done after. i-tunes will be corrected in a week. i've been bumping mine on thx certified speaker's. need a new amp for the car but it's clean.

Do it

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2005
-there's no production credits inside the package. wtf??? im sure we would like to know who produced what.
I will probably buy this CD regardless, but the productions credits is a vital part of the "package"..

What`s difference between the deluxe version and the regular version?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Just got done previewing the album on ITunes. There's a few songs I am really not feeling, but then there is some SMACKERS that make up for the bad songs. Some of the songs have that super classic mobb sound which I'm diggin. Looks like I'm purchasing an album on ITunes today, thanks for the thread post and info.