C-Bo news: new mixtape with DJ Whoo Kid coming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2006
Niggaz aint neva happy, one minute niggaz talkin about how they need to support niggaz like bo and when he makes a power move niggz criticize that shit. Niggaz like yall is the reason why that bullshit is in major play and rotation. Yall hatin on that shit too, but it dont matter cuz they fans is still wit em which is why the south is running shit, and then when a nigga from the south recoginze the relevance of a real nigga like Bo, instead of supportin Bo like a true fan should, yall shit on him. From the last few years of what ive been hearing from WCM, they shit still harder and hotter than most of these south niggaz thats eatin now. Bacc him up, after 15 plus years in the game, he deserves to try somethin different. Face dont rap like he did when he came out, Waynes flow is different, even Yuk switches his shit up. Its called evolution and notr being stagnant.....Fuccin dummies....

p.s. Bo destroyed that relax and take notes beat

May 9, 2002
Niggaz aint neva happy, one minute niggaz talkin about how they need to support niggaz like bo and when he makes a power move niggz criticize that shit.
Well. seein as how Bo dissed G-Unit REPEATEDLY...and now he is riding with them? Cmon now, that shit is STUUUUUUUUUUUUPID. It would be one thing if he joined some big label that he never said shit about, but his credit as an entertainer went down the tube after he OPENLY ADMITTED to dissin G-Unit ONLY for exposure. But, ill let YOU tell it.

Niggaz like yall is the reason why that bullshit is in major play and rotation.
Huh?

Yall hatin on that shit too, but it dont matter cuz they fans is still wit em which is why the south is running shit, and then when a nigga from the south recoginze the relevance of a real nigga like Bo, instead of supportin Bo like a true fan should, yall shit on him.
WHo is hatin? How many yewars we have to go through this? Everytime somene has an OPINIO, its hatin? Get the fuck outta here! Just becuase WE dont agree with YOU, that measn we hatin? Youre a bonafied fuckin moron...how is that for some "hate"?

From the last few years of what ive been hearing from WCM, they shit still harder and hotter than most of these south niggaz thats eatin now.
Again, YOUR opinion....dont put it out there as a fact.

Bacc him up, after 15 plus years in the game, he deserves to try somethin different.
And that s fine.that doesnt mean we have TO LIKE IT.

Face dont rap like he did when he came out, Waynes flow is different, even Yuk switches his shit up. Its called evolution and notr being stagnant.....Fuccin dummies....
The difference between all them and Bo....is that Face, Wayne, and Yukmouth..are actually GOOD MC's...Bo just isnt that talented, plain & simple. His shoot em up shit may have passed for 1995, but in the 2000's,that shit aint gonna fly no more. His rhyme pattern is too simple, he has HORRIBLE simalies, and lyrically he is BEHIND about a decade.

Til My Casket Drops was his last "great" effort....BO is simply WASHED up.

Nov 24, 2003
Well. seein as how Bo dissed G-Unit REPEATEDLY...and now he is riding with them? Cmon now, that shit is STUUUUUUUUUUUUPID. It would be one thing if he joined some big label that he never said shit about, but his credit as an entertainer went down the tube after he OPENLY ADMITTED to dissin G-Unit ONLY for exposure. But, ill let YOU tell it.

It all ended for me right there. I can't support someone that will say or do anything. It reminded me of a dog crawling back with his tail between his legs. If you are gonna diss G-Unit, you better not turn around and sign with them.

May 30, 2006
I just don't get why he sighned to Buck. I've said this many times before. Doesn't Bo have more money then Buck? And Cashville Records gets distro thru Koch. Bo could of got that deal on his own with his WCM label.

May 9, 2002
I just don't get why he sighned to Buck. I've said this many times before. Doesn't Bo have more money then Buck? And Cashville Records gets distro thru Koch. Bo could of got that deal on his own with his WCM label.
Why would Bo have more money than a member one of the most recognizeable and famous rap groups of the last 3 years? That doesnt make any sense.

Feb 8, 2003
but whats it gone do for Sac. is he gone try to help it make benificial towards this city.
From a outsiders point of view(myself) Its not gonna do shit for Sac not a thing. If anything its gonna help C-BO as a artist thats it. Shits not gonna even help his WCM label either.

Like E.G said above he shouldve signed his own label to Koch(that way all his niggas wouldve been def eating like him and at teh same time getting the right exposure they need sop they can drop solo projects and sell)

Now dont get me wrong I was a Bo fan back in the days(during high school in the 90's) now I just support him now and then But I do not see him blowing up(no hate intended) on the mainstream level when his album drops.

He too old and he not gonna appeal to the generation of todays fans. Either he gonna have to repackage his whole persona or just stay indy.

IMO teh only reason I feel Buck signed BO is so he can look more crediable having some real niggas around him and he can live of tehy past rep or resume. Bc its obvious Buck wants to be the new 2 Pac.

And remeebr its a wrap if 50 cuts off Bucks funds or black ball him. Buck gotta be careful bc lately he been hanging with all Curtis's rivals.

May 30, 2006
But I do not see him blowing up(no hate intended) on the mainstream level when his album drops.

He too old and he not gonna appeal to the generation of todays fans. Either he gonna have to repackage his whole persona or just stay indy.
I was thinking this same thing. Bo dropped Gas Chamber back when I was 15 -16 years old so I've been a long time fan but what about a 18-20 year old. They all over Lil Waynes dick. They aint fucking with Bo. Bo is like 35-36 years old the rap game is a young mans game. Even if a group of 21 year olds heard Bo for the first time & was feelin his shit a lil bit they're not gonna support him cuz they gonna be feeling like his best years were back when they were like 5 years old & he's too old to be supporting. That's just the mind set of the average fan. I'm glad I grew up thru hip hops tough times & golden age so I appreciatte the music & the artist of yesterday a lot more.