C-Bo "murder master interview" speaks new album "Mobfather2" feb2015

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
C-Bo "murder master interview" speaks new album "Mobfather2" feb2015

here's the new C-Bo interview from the murder master show that dropped a couple weeks ago. Bo speaks about his new album "Mobfather 2" dropping in feb and we get to hear a rough cut of a new track i believe is titled "bait." hopefully this new Bo album will be on point with the "mixing & mastering" department (remember orca?) his latest track "cry at my funeral" sounds dope.

C-Bo and the OG Chronicles – 2014 Interview | U G S 4 L I F E

Mar 18, 2006
Am I in a time warp here? I heard this song at least 8-10 months ago along with this interview. That doesn't qualify as "new". Tight gem regardless

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM AT THE AIRPORT RIGHT NOW HEADED TO LINK WITH C-BO AND COMPLETE MOMENT OF TRUTH 2. I THINK 2015 WILL DEFINE ALOT IN RAP MUSIC AND I ALSO FEEL C-BO DESERVES MORE RESPECT DUE TO THE FACT HE HAS OPENED DOORS FOR WHOEVER PPL LIKE RIGHT NOW IF THEYRE FROM THE WEST COAST OR SPIT G SHIT. I THINK THE NAY SAYERS WILL BE SURPRISED AT HOW GOOD THESE PROJECTS WE'RE MAKING ACTUALLY SOUND. I CALL IT PROFESSIONALISM BUT SOME CONSIDER IT OG MUSIC.
#WCM ALL DAY

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
c-bos last classic album to me was "till my casket drops". He's had some solid albums since than like "orca" imo was his best work since than but he flow is getting back on track.

I liked "enemy of the state" but wasn't feeling that more aggressive flow he was using back than...he almost always kills his features so i know bo still got the potential to whip up another classic

Jan 6, 2006
the last classic Bo had was "enemy of the state." after that he started drop okay/somewhat solid 3.5 outta 5 rated albums IMO. "west coast mafia" was dope and "life as a rider" was dope but both had some filler/weak tracks. mobbfather was a decent album, another 3.5 outta 5. the production style was different and could've been better, Bo's flow was different on the album.