C-BO - Live & Uncut (DVD)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
well it also says that the dvd will come out on october 14 th at amazon.com . But maybe it'll get pushed back or sumthing ? Hopefully sumone from Wcm can give us an answer ?

Apr 26, 2002
C-Bo DVD

Shit is official.... Homie purchased that shit last nite...got bo going off in the oklahoma city....freestylin..freak nasties on there....Bo bustin niggas ass in the dice..big ass brawl on there (a nigga get his ass beat until he butt ass naked..lol..).....can't tell it all...real shit

Jan 24, 2003
THE DVD IS OFFICIAL LIKE A REFF WIT A WISTLE. C-BO DID SOME TIGHT ASS FREE STYLES, FAT TONE CAME WIT A COOL FREE STYLE IT SOUNDED LIKE SOME TAY SHIT TO ME THOUGH, BUT IT WAS STILL TIGHT, BO TELLS THE STORY ON HOW AWOL STARTED AND HOW THEY WAS GETTIN MONEY, AND MUCH MORE. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS COP THE DVD ITS OFFICIAL.

WUZ UP 1 FIFTY WEEZY I SEE YOU DOING YO THANG ON THE DVD, WHERE YO ICE AT, NAW IM FUCCIN WIT YOU DO YO THANG AND KEEP BRINGING THAT HEAT.