C-BO Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Cuz C-bo didnt have shit to do with the making and release of the album

Awol just used some unreleased Vocals and did some cheap ass monotonous beats for that shit

Only dope songs on that one are ''How Many'' and the one wit Spice1

Just pay attention to the production , almost completely the same cheesy ass synth sounds and fake guitar

The album sounded like ONE loooong-ass song and two Slumpin tracks IMO and some of the Guest Mc's came pretty Weak cuz they wasnt even part of WCM

But C-bo is C-Bo and therefore therell never be a Completely weak C-Bo album

May 9, 2002
well I loved the Beats on EOTClassic to me) and i enjoyed the Beats on Life as a... but oh, well thats what I think

the Final Chapter sounded like it had the same Beat over and over again wit a couple of bpm changes here and there

EOTS is one of my all time favorite songs just the Title track was better then most albums to me

and Life as a Rider......That one takes a little time to get used to cuz u wont find the typical C-Bo Mobb beatson there except for 2 or 3 cuts, but its bangin nevertheless

listen and Compare again Mane, maybe youll change your opinion

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
enemy of the state was stupid knock if u didn't like it ur a dickhead
there's so many good songs on it. but alot of ones that i skip too. but it's better tracks make it a good fuckin album. not a week goes by where i don't listen to that

May 10, 2002
ENEMY OF THE STATE WAS TIGHT AS FUCK HOW CAN YOU CALL THAT SHIT WEAK????? LIFE AS A RIDER IS HIS WEAKEST TO ME. FINAL CHAPTER GOT 4 KNOCKS ON THERE, THE ONE WITH 151 AND LAROO IS OFF THE MAFUCKEN HINGES ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS OF ALL TIME, I PRETTY SURE ITS #11.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
c-bo

THE FINAL CHAPTER HAD KNOCKS ON IT "STILL MASHIN" THE ONE ABOUT ROUND N ROUND MY ENEMIES BURNIN AND A FEW MORE AS FOR ENEMY OF THE STATE IT WAS HARD AS FUCK AND I SKIP ABOUT 5 SONGS BUT STILL WORTH THE 17.99 I PAID AT MIDNIGHT JUST TO HEAR "ALL I WANT TO DO IS GIT MY PAPER STRAIGHT " THE SONG PAPERMADE PRODUCED BY BIG HOLLIS NOT MIKE MOSELEY LIKE THE CREDITS SUGGEST I WAS THERE WHEN HOLLIS MADE IT SO BELIEVE THAT ANYWAY I WROTE OFF LIFE AS A RIDER WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT MAYBE CUZ I HAVE SUCH HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR BO BUT ABOUT A MONTH AGO I PUT IT IN MY ROOM STEREO & KNOCKED WHILE GETTIN DRESSED OR JUST RELAXIN NOW I KNOCK IT MORE OFTEN ITS EVEN IN MY CAR PLAYLIST IT REALLY TAKES OFF AFTER #8 SO WHAT IM TRYIN TO SAY IS JUST BUMP IT WHEN YOUR MIND IS READY TO LISTEN FOR ME ITS WHEN IM BUZZIN , CUZ BEIN IN THE INDUSTRY I TEND TO JUDGE INSTEAD OF ENJOY THE MUSIC FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
okay, people said this album sucked but i finally got to hear myself and honestly, it ain't that bad...i like it more than the last two albums c-bo has put out. dunno why y'all hate this but like the other albums.
I agree with 45 year old virgin. I posted this on the old board and caught a lot of heat. C-BO's last albums I haven't really felt too much. But the Final Chapter wasn't as bad as people say. I think it's better than Life as a Rider and Enemy of the State.

Apr 25, 2002
AMAZING

i know everyone has their opinions but i cant help but laugh at the idea of final chapter being a better album than enemy of the state. enemy of the state (to me) was one of the top three albums of 2000 and easily in the top five of the last three years. quality production, lyrics, and guests...you can tell bo put a lot of time and effort into it. final chapter, on the other hand, was boring, monotonous, rushed - everything that encompasses a SHITTY album. i dont understand how you can even compare the two.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Still Smashin', Big Figgas (I think that's what it's called). The Final Chapter wasn't his best but then it wasn't his worst.