C-BO, Fat Tone, and others under fire in KC! PEEP IT OUT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
@211

i was choppin it up wit my cuzzo and he was tellin me some nigga we went to school wit might have did it cuzz they shot up that nigga car
but then again Fat Tone is a wild nigga so you'll never really kno who did it unless they get caught

Sep 23, 2002
YOUNG 211 said:
SO WHAT WAS THE PAST BEEF OVER?IF ANYONE KNOW PUT ME UP ON GAME........
in order to answer that question you gotta know who did it. cant throw out no assumptions cuz thats when you lose track of the facts. but fat tone is known for the dirt hes done and got plenty enemies. but how do we even know that it was him in particular that they was gunnin for?

just cuz hes the one that got shot doesnt mean hes the one they meant to shoot. when people thought it was Bo who got shot they said the same shit "who in KC wants Bo dead?" and "niggas from KC got no luv for Cali" . more assumptions.

only the ones who shot at them know who they are and i dont listen to hearsay, hearsays is what fucks the game up. i rely on the facts

so how can we put you up on game if we dont know personally who did it?

KC aint the biggest city, but then again it aint the smallest either so shit will get around thru time.

Jul 7, 2002
the KC area has somewhere around 1 to 1.5 million I think....but you have to remember a large part of the population base is split between KCK and KCMO, so each city has a decreased population in numbers.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
the MO is alot bigger...but if you included the Burbs and shit, like Olathe, Overland Park, Leawood, Shawnee, Lenexa and all the other burbs on the Kansas side, the Kansas side would be a bigger Metro area....KCMO doesnt have as many suburbs, just like Raytown, Grandview, Lee Summit, Independence and a few more but they arent nearly as big as the Kansas suburbs

Nov 2, 2003
Get at me!.

yeah niggas in K.C. be on some retaliation type shit we don't let shit go it is in thre back of our minds always,but K.C. and Cali always got connection together we are family.But if K.C. was as big as Cali it would be murder mind city.So we keep it real.