C-BO, Fat Tone, and others under fire in KC! PEEP IT OUT!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
At least that nigga still up........WHICH IS GOOD........... But Out Of Towners Don't Know How The City Is. There Are Alot Of Haters Out In KC... They Will Shot Period.... I not saying that Fat Tone should have got shot... I'm saying when shows with alot of underground people come to the town.... its a percentage that somthing might happen.......

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
by Locster
West Coast Mafia ain't all that untouchable after all. They got lit up.

YOU CAN'T COME IN THE MIDWEST SCREAMIN "West Coast Mafia" this/that and NOT EXPECT the MidWest, whether its bloods or homies, to roll up on you.........

that shit was not random, it was planned.....OBVIOUSLY.

ITS NOT A GAME, WCM know that, aint that what they always sayin.

SIDENOTE: NOT ONLY SHOULD YOU BE STRAPPED IN YOUR CITY...BUT WHEN YOU Cripped out and in BLOOD(kc) city, promtiong your shit, YOU SHOULD, WITHOUT A DOUBT, PACC A STRAP, SPORT A VEST....and watch your bacc and both left/right sides.

Example:When you leaving a building and you see a vehicle lurking in the shadows that looks suspect......hhhmmm

AINT NO SOUR TALK INVOLVED, ONLY TRU talk!

BEST WISHES GOES OUT TO FAT TONE and FAM!

D-Locc

Feb 28, 2003
Quote:
Originally posted by Relle$h
There Are Alot Of Haters Out In KC

I see you are from K.C.. How can you call the people in your own town hater's. Rep your city mayne. Don't diss it. It just show's K.C. is one of the hardest places around. You can't come to our city actin crazy or you will get delt with. Period!!!

Feb 3, 2003
No one came to KC actin crazy. The incident had nothing to do with Cali cats, or C-Bo and them coming. The shooting that took place was from shit in KC that has happened already. No one is sayin KC aint hard. KC cats that are not as big as others hate. It happens in every city.

Apr 25, 2002
@DojaDude
You ask how can I call the people in my own town haters beacuse its a fact that most niggas in the city hate on each other period. Why you think its so many problems out here?