C.B. - "All In The Game" Suave House classic appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002

1995............first verse I heard from him was off Ball & G's "Lay It Down"

Fuc!!!!.............. what a underrated classic here..........str8 G shit! No question

brings me memories waaaay bac when it first dropped. Played this cd the fuc out bac in the day!...tape and the cd.................been to gang of house parties had this cd run all the way thru plenty

this trac esp: I always thought that bitch was real tight:

Mr. Mike rip this wit CB:

seems like no H-town cats ever mention him as an OG.....wassup wit that?

I know about the short album "Conflicts & Confusions" ("Chemical Imbalance" feat. 8Ball ++++5)

then he dropped the "Still At Large" album mostly featuring his homie Pimp Money after Suave folded but,

where this cat been??????

Feb 14, 2004
Conflicts & Confusion brings back memories. I remember the first time I bought that, I was down in Oregon on a school field trip. Don't know what he's been up to, though.

Jun 3, 2002
I remember when C&C dropped all my homies where hella happy he was finally puttin' out a new album after the classic first album. The day it dropped, like 5 of the homies all put up they money so I could cop 'em at lunch time......lol.........Funny buying 5 of the same cd at once!......that was waaaay before anyone I knew had a cd burner......lol

Feb 8, 2003
btw

"your pockects are filthy rich my pockets are flat broke im thinking of jacking u thats how the story goes"

" who is the crime boss yeah its the crime boss the one with the busted ski mask bout to rat tat tat on that ass"

Feb 5, 2006
I 1st heard CrimeBoss on "Strange" off Tela's "Piece Of Mind" but these are the 1's that made me a fan

"Reap What You Didn't Sow" (a.k.a. "The Bitch")

Feb 8, 2003

1995............first verse I heard from him was off Ball & G's "Lay It Down"

Also lay it down from the outside lookin in album actually came out in 1994 along with this crime boss album.

I remember like it was yesterday I had that outside looking in cassette summer of 1994 then the crime boss album winter of 1994.

also after his suave house days crime boss dropped another solo called still at large then he went to jail then after that he dropped a compilation then he hasnt dropped nothing else since then except a mixtape with lil flip.