C-4 Whats really?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
Well maybe I'm oldschool but december aint early 04. when this bitch comin out?

COMING EARLY '04!! THE HUGE DOUBLE ALBUM!!!!!

C-4 PRESENTS DIRT HU$TLIN: Tryna Make Somethin Outta Nothin

F E A T U R I N G :

Too $hort, Kurupt (Tha Dogg Pound), Prodigy (Mobb Deep), Tray Deee and Goldie Loc (Tha Eastsidaz), Bad Azz, Crooked I, B-Legit, Tech N9ne, Richie Rich, Keak Da Sneak, JT The Bigga Figga, Al Kapone, San Quinn, Mac Dre, Sean T, Nutt-So, Tha Lowlifes, Littles (QB's Finest), TayDaTay (11/5), Dubee AKA Sugawolf, M.O.G., U.D.I., Mr. Kee, Big Krizz Kaliko, Young Droop, Woodie, Mac & AK, Little Bruce, Mr. Sandman, Balance, Hobotone, Nino (PKO), A-Wax, Pimpsta, Kazy*D, Inferno (Personal Vendetta), Lil Los, Ecay Uno, Locksmith & Left (Frontline), Moss Major, Greedy, Re-Akt, Mistah F.A.B., Trajik, Supernatural Ghetto Starz (R.I.P. Freako), Nasty Nate, Kontac, Charlie Manhattan, D.O.V.E. D.A.W.G., 2 Tyght, King Czar, Prez-D, Stone Kold, Ammunition, Smash Unit, Cassanova, Big Boss Solo, Kay 9ine, T-M.A.C.N., Illa Sevearr & Indian Cole AKA GuttaRaw, Crow, Illicit, Arsenal, Young CZ, Sag Dog, BoChamp, Lil Bruh, Mr. CDubbb, and Many More!!!!

With P R O D U C T I O N B Y :

L.T. Hutton, Soopafly, Blaqthoven, Goldie Loc (Tha Eastsidaz), Don Juan, Sean T, Cholly J, Rubonyx, LaidBlack Productions, 5150 MenTaL ProDucTioN$, Mac Pacino, Ecay Uno, Beezie 2000, Knocademus, Maki, 9 Mill, Young Trey, Marc Knoxx, (Remix by Ammunition) and Many More!!!!

INCLUDES THE HIT: "THA HU$TLAZ ANTHEM"
Starring: The Game, Keak Da Sneak, San Quinn, JT The Bigga Figga, Sean T, Mr. Kee, Balance, Locksmith & Left (Frontline), Mistah F.A.B., & Nasty Nate ALL ON ONE SONG!!!!

One of the Most COMPLETE Albums to Come out of the Bay Area PERIOD, Touching ALL SIDES, Bay, North West, Southern Cali, Dirty South, Midwest and East Coast

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it wont let me change my signature lol!! :)

when I tried to update it, it says I gotta shorten it, but I wanted to leave it in there so it does look out dated

but on the real all we're waiting on is a couple verses from out of town for the remix to Tha Hustlaz Anthem and that's it

you will know homie, trust me on that, you'll have to be in a bunker with bin ladin to not know when this hits, I'mma make sure of that

and the promotion is working, tonight on KMEL they played 2 songs off the album, "Tha Hu$tlaz Anthem," and "Soul Fo Tha Game" by Illa Sevearr & Indian Cole of Gutta Raw

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fa sho, thanks for the interest.......

i'mma make a graphic soon for my signature for the album, so cats aint gotta look at that and be like damn that shit aint never comin out, fuck that

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
by the way here's an update for yall.........

a track from multi-platinum producer and Chicago pioneer The Legendary Traxster has been added to this project

rapped and produced by The Legendary Traxster