Byron Leftwich

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
he has a big arm but no exinstincts as a qb...he is so slow in the pocket its rediculos...when you get benched at the beginning of the season to start behing jharrington you know your in some trouble....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Huh? He didn't get benched in favor of Harrington. He signed with Atlanta late and Harrington was benched in favor of Leftwich.

Aug 9, 2006
and then harrington got the starting role back didnt he? i know those 3 games werent at the end of the season....all i know is he didnt start OR finish the season because he SUCKS....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
leftwich lost his role as starter of the jaguars like the first week of the season....it was a few ggames into the season when he signed with atlanta, and his immobile ass going behind the line that was supposed to protect the hella mobile ass vick just wasn't a good fit especially in the middle of the season....and byron got hurt, he did NOT lose his starting job to john jacob harrington

Aug 7, 2003
The jags cut leftwich before the season started giving starting QB job to Garrard at the start of the season. I remember this cus i picked up Garrard as a fantasy qb and boy did it pay off.