BYRON DOUGLAS & SYKO PRESENTS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
always nice to hear about another album not dropping..here let me name off some features to keep tha thread going...

man between me and byron we workin on multiple projects...
this album is somethin we doin for for fun...only 500 being pressed with a DVD...limited edition..

me besides my own album(s) im workin with 3 artists...who got 11 songs each...
why u think i been postin on here so much lately?? im livin in the lab!!!!!!!!!!!
summers comin...gotta have shit out there my nigga

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
SYKO said:
always nice to hear about another album not dropping..here let me name off some features to keep tha thread going...

man between me and byron we workin on multiple projects...
this album is somethin we doin for for fun...only 500 being pressed with a DVD...limited edition..

me besides my own album(s) im workin with 3 artists...who got 11 songs each...
why u think i been postin on here so much lately?? im livin in the lab!!!!!!!!!!!
summers comin...gotta have shit out there my nigga
I feel you, I was jus trippin that day..but what I was gettin at, maybe I'm jus speakin for myself but I'd rather see COMING SOON, than feb. june, ect.. feel. artist kno folks are gonna ask, so why not avoid it all together, with coming soon, and bring tha thread up with feats.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
SLOW rhythm said:
I feel you, I was jus trippin that day..but what I was gettin at, maybe I'm jus speakin for myself but I'd rather see COMING SOON, than feb. june, ect.. feel. artist kno folks are gonna ask, so why not avoid it all together, with coming soon, and bring tha thread up with feats.

cuz if he said "comin soon" then people would immediately reply sayin "when?" and it would be the same thing!
anyway, lookin forward to this, i dont understand why you would only print 500 copies tho...