Byrdie – The Peoples Choice Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I havent been posting up too much here lately most people seem to be stuck on the same artists not the northwest in general. Thought id drop this by im sure its some Byrdie fans in these parts....free download.....

1. Run This Town
2. Im Filthy
3. 5150
4. All In
5. Fast Lane
6. Grind Time
7. Ride With Me
8. Get Money
9. Non Stop
10. Smokin & Drinkin
11. Best Ever
12. Through It All

http://thanorthwest.com/blog/2011/06/15/byrdie-the-peoples-choice-mixtape/

Jul 6, 2007
byrdie. Never a disappointment! Got that national sound still.... "I'm filllthy...." cracks! Smoking and drinking....that's my shit. Whole tape is solid. glad he's back. JAYYYY BYYYRDIE

Jul 6, 2007
Talked to him on fb today. Said he was gearing up for an orginal album to be released. Looking for beats and all the right people to work with....like most mixtapes, it more of a warm up. Mannn I'm looking forward to another org. Album from Byrdie. I think this next one could really do something....

Jul 6, 2007
hear there is huge suprise for this next album. always thought mixtapes didn't have to mixed, that they were grimey sounding on purpose. Guess everyone is diff, I'm from NY and that's how tapes are done there....
I hope this suprise means he's either gonna work with slr or shit even a major! Either f*cking way can't wait.