Buzz!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Anyone here ever play those Buzz! quiz games for the PS3? I wanna get a game me and my girl can both play (we only play LBP together) and it looks like a good one since we like watching game shows on TV. How's it like? Does it have a lot of questions? Good variety? Repeat itself? Is it fun?

Jun 9, 2007
Anyone here ever play those Buzz! quiz games for the PS3? I wanna get a game me and my girl can both play (we only play LBP together) and it looks like a good one since we like watching game shows on TV. How's it like? Does it have a lot of questions? Good variety? Repeat itself? Is it fun?
It's cool... plenty of questions, never ran into too many repeats, and theres also tons of user created quizzes that you can play online... it's better as a 3-4 person game, but even with just 2 its still pretty fun. Lots of trophies too.

LittleBigPlanet

Aug 7, 2003
yeah get that new buzz world quizz one. thats the one to get just came out in december and its hella better then every other buzz game in the past. games a blast with 3-4 people, should be just as good with 2 players. great drinking game too.