bust a flow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
this ones for all the peeps out here with some kind of skill with the pen and paper spit a lil sumthin down on here shit who knows maybe you might here your shit to a beat one of these dayz

Aug 22, 2005
EHH UMMM
WESTBAY G AT YOUR DOOR
ALL THEM HATERS ON THE FLOOR
BUT LETS BE HONEST YOU DONT BANG
I WATCHED AMERICAN ME, SO CAN I HANG?
AFFILIATED WITH MESSY MARV N THE CLICK CLACK GANG
650 FOR LIFE ON THE BLOCK STRIVING FOR BILLS
WESTSIDE DC TO THE HILLS
NORTHERN RAZA DE CALI
CREEPIN N DA BAY AND THE VALLEY
HYPHIER THAN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL RALLY
BROWN PRIDE TIL I DIE
FUCK IT THATS NO LIE
A MILLION DOLLARZ IS MY GOAL
DEEP IS HOW WE ROLL
KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME LIKE THE SUPER BOWL

GYEAHHHHHHHH HA LOL

Jun 30, 2004
ya beat is weak,
Ima beef with ya weak speakers,
I teach ya like a teacher and preacher,
I got heated speeches that'll delete ya features
defeat ya weakness you'll be having seizures

this was something I made up a while ago...its not great

Sep 30, 2005
fuck a BMW fuck a BENTLEY all i need is my cutty dipped in candy with them trepteens spinnin me behind the wheel grinnin wit my brotha sittin shotty couple of homies in the back drinkin them tallies thats the satisfaction i need in my life aint got time for the wife leave her at home wit the kids cuz tonights playas night roll to the club or mob to the bar pig drives by peepin out my car gotta watch these hoes cuz i'm cruzin down a no cruzine zone if they see your car more than twice you might have to find a ride home tonight cuz they'll toe yo shit with the quickness they'll do anything to leave a brown brotha rideless but no not me not EAST MAN playaz do what they want suckas do what they can i gots my shit legit my license aint suspended and i gots insurance but they don't give a fuck they'll pull you over just to feel on your nuts i know it's fucked up but thats the life of a mexican fuck the police i said it once and i'll say it again........ to be continued

Jun 18, 2005
Cruzin on a wintery nite in a 66 chevy ride! goin 2 da strip....some foo's might trip or othas might get their necks breaked! not knowin what this nite has in stored 4 us, but we gonna mob till the wheels fall off or tha mornin comes......hopefully my heart wont skip a beat goin thru these uncharted streets......but there's no otha place i would rather B! chales ene....we're the kings of these waters....shark sidin thru these san jo calles....there's no uncharted part of san jo 4 a shark cuz we the sole owners of this crazy town.....but should harm come our way i will pray 4 my otha homeys 2 come thru wit a cuete spray!

Sep 30, 2005
it's gonna be one of them nights i can feel it in my gut last time i felt his way a homie got shot ain't no tellin what these streets have in stock i know one thing homie i'ma keep my strapped cocked waitin foe a hata to test his luck see if he has the balls to go against a nigga who don't give a fuck whether he lives or he dies he always down to ride puttin it down foe the 559 with the dust he kicks up in these streets or the lyrics he spits to this beat whatevas cleva homie thats how i'm livin it so if you'z a hata like billy jean you betta just beat it aint no love for a hata out here i just grin everytime one of yallz gets killed i know it's fucked up but they wish the same on me wishin death on any muthufucka tryin to stop me from makin my green!!! .....to be continued

Aug 23, 2005
AS I SPIT TO NO BEAT IMA HAVE HEADS SNAPPIN
GOIN HYPHY TROWIN UP 4 WHILE IM THIZZ DANCIN
IM RUNNIN MY OWN GANG LIKE CHARLES MANSON
DONT GET OFFENDED JUST POST UP A REACITION
RAPPIN IZ MY SATISFACTION
WETHER ITZ RIGHT HOOKIN OR JABBIN
IM LUAGHIN THA WAY HALF OF U SAY YALL PISTOL PACKIN
ILL EXPOSE U IN FRONT OF A CROWD LIKE JANET JACKSON
ALL TALK BUT KNOW ACTION,JUST BABBLIN
I DONT THROW PUNCHES I TROW JAVVELINS
U DONE HELD THA BALL TO LONG,IT AINT A FOUL ITZ TRAVELIN
U AINT GOT TO WAIT A WHILE
CUZ IM RUNNIN THROUGH MY COMPITION LIKE EMINEM ON 8 MILE
I KICK RAPS LIKE GUILE
MY FILE HISTORY OF BANGIN IZ IN A 15 FOOT PILE
ILL SMILE LIKE TUPAC
WHY IM HOLDIN 2 GLOCCS
ON THA BLOCK WIT 4 ROCKS
COMIN FROM THA BAY WHERE YA FAVORITE RAPPERS GET SHOT
WHEN THA TRUNK POPS I TURN INTO A WARLOCK
AND WHEN ITZ FUNK,I BULK LIKE THA HULK,AND EXPAND LIKE JUGGERNAUGHT
U NIGGAZ C-WALK WIT EWALKS
IM LIKE ADLM IN THA CENTER OF THE EARTH RUBBIN MOTHER EARTHS G-SPOT
BOOM BOOM,ILL TURN THA LIGHT ON IN THA DARKROOM
MUDERIN PLATOONS
IM DIPPED LIKE MAC DRE IM A BOSS TYCOON
YALL AINT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO HOLD THA MIC
I COSTINLY BATTLE CATS WHO LOSE AND WANNA FIGHT
NOW IM WALKIN AROUND LIKE A SUICIDE BOMBER TAPED ON MY CHEST IZ A STICK OF DYNAMITE
U NIGGAZ BITE LIKE IRON MIKE
YOUR RAPS AINT TIGHT U JUST AINT RIPE
510 MY AREA CODE
WE PUT BULLET HOLES IN YA SOLD CALLED PROS
U NIGGAZ IZ LIKE SUBZERO SITTIN THERE FROZE
STOP WEARIN STOP SNITCHIN SHIRTS CUZ 95 PERCENT OF YALL BE 5-0
HUNT NIGGAZ DOWN LIKE MYERS/MICHEAL
BIN DONE RIDN LOWRIDER BIKES,I SWITCH TO MOTORCYLES

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Im be the sinista minista. that will administa tha pain...
bullets fall like raindrops upon my enemies brain....
i ready to settle tha score.. cause living my life is a war...
i'll keep spittin the flames.. and these flows...at my foes..
till im dead n gone....

plus i got my flows on beats too...

check out my shit here http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=219963

peace have a good nite yall..

Sep 30, 2005
this shit right here is for the homies on the street strugglin to make that green whetha you bang slang,hustle or you just let your nuts hang may god be with you and yo fleet but watch yo ass homeboyz cuz a hata neva sleeps keep smashing homeboyz keep puttin it down we once was lost but no we found walkin these streets with our heads under crowns like kings knowing no bounds no limits we do what we do without fuckin permits trying to survive in this world of hate where any muthufucka wit a gun holds your fate if you look just glance if you stare beware cuz they might feel disrespected and come at you wit some bad intensions so pay close attention cuz this flow might save you from a rude awakening aint no set trippin on this side here just show respect get respect homeboy you hear show respect get respect disrespect we break yo neck yu'z a threat if you flex if you come betta come correct show us love you gets love back show us hate yo ass gets capped we some ridaz out here from the city of tulare from the east to the west we show no fuckin pitty if you talk down on our city 559'z the code gotta show love to every city on the same road but we also share some differences they might huff n puff if we steppin on there premises but we come in peace don't ya eva forget that what goes around comes around ain't no need for no body bags if we in yo city we just pickin up on bitches if you in our city do us a favor by takin out some snitches we all from the valley lets all just get togetha and have a fuckin party get drunk get high get laid lets all get paid theres plenty of money out here for the soldias to make aint no need to get greedy be thankful for what you get keep yo strap cocked and ready quick to smash on any muthufucka disrespecting yo set or disrespectin yo city ya feel me from delano to stockton we keep this muthufucka poppin from orosi to porterville we quick to kill at will from pixley to tulare quick to smash on an enemy from visalia to terra bella we some muthufuckin killas from corcoran to lemoore we lettin our nuts hang to the floor from the bay to the yoc east co co records got this muthufucka locked from the no to san jo aint no love for a ho from dinuba to reedley they keep they straps cocked and ready muthafucka this is central cal tulares where i'm from i don't gang bang but i aint no fuckin punk i roll with my enez every now and then but not as much as i used to cuz i'm a family man they call me "east man" or you can call me "los" much love to all the homies who'z reppin the most keep kicking keep mashin do what you gotta do to keep lastin in this life of lies and deciet from these btch ass hataz to the crooked ass police i wish you all the best with that line homie i'ma put my pen to rest

May 14, 2002
im up all night, ready to make chedda
keep that bricked up white, beside me i got my wetta
a block benda known to rep northern kalifornia
bi coastal, same thing im posted at the corner
from a place were real killaz wont waste time to warn ya
real recognize real, so we gone take it to the street
learned young, when you eat, the homies eat

Aug 8, 2003
jus some real quick shit off the top of my dome-
about the land that im grown, where the gangstas are known...

to smash on the enemies, leavin brains hangin out-
im from the stack, where we blast, sad times will come about-

takein phoney levas out, scratchin names up off a list-
your blood up on your carpet split your head like it was a swish-

but the only thang in common, u both got lit the fuck up-
clutchin your chest as u hack, and start coughin shit up-

knockternal can be sick, when the situations need-
a homie to stand up and blaze the blok like they were treez-

body bagged enemies quench my thirst for the darkness-
scary yella belly cowards, i ain fuckin with jaundice- http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003243.htm

u say your heart is cold?? my shit is under frigid-
u say you cause ruckus?? foo your actions way to timid-

i can do my deed and split the scene, before your finished blinkin-
im forver knockin, night creepin they call me knockternal kingpin..

Sep 30, 2005
easily i approach the microphone because i aint no joke pass me the blunt so i can take a toke knowing it's wrong as i release the smoke trying to catch my breath but i continue to choke i don't like to get high but i love to get drunk i don't like to make love but i love to fuck if you feel the same way throw yo hood up i be the lil homie who they call EAST MAN who remembers a face only with a glance who shows respect with a shake of hands aint no hate in my blood aint no hate in my eyes i save all that shit for a hata in disguise frontin like he happy you makin it then he turns around wishing death on you plottin it when i post up at a spot i know if a hata here cuz when we come through a hata disappears why do they show hate why do they show envy is it cuz they walkin and we mobbin in oldsmobiles and chevy's we got what we got cuz we worked hard for it thats why we grib it tight when a hata tries to take it they neva learned to crawl befoe the learned to walk thats why they legs are weak when they have to walk the walk they don't like to sweat they don't like to shed tearz but i've been doing that for years takin notes from my peers i lived the life of struggle in fact i'm still livin it but what don't kill me only make me stronger i know you be feelin it i grew up as a child with having nuthin at all but now that i'm older i know i was well off it took me awhile to understand why i had second hand clothes while other kids had top name brands only two pairs of pants to last me through the week, n class i didn't wanna stand when i was chosen to speak,my dad tried to give us all that he could but when he was a kid he had it twice as worse he tried to tell us to stay on the right path and keep your head in the books but my mind wondered off to the green bud and booze.....to be continued

Aug 23, 2005
LatiNThizzManX4 said:
AS I SPIT TO NO BEAT IMA HAVE HEADS SNAPPIN
GOIN HYPHY TROWIN UP 4 WHILE IM THIZZ DANCIN
IM RUNNIN MY OWN GANG LIKE CHARLES MANSON
DONT GET OFFENDED JUST POST UP A REACITION
RAPPIN IZ MY SATISFACTION
WETHER ITZ RIGHT HOOKIN OR JABBIN
IM LUAGHIN THA WAY HALF OF U SAY YALL PISTOL PACKIN
ILL EXPOSE U IN FRONT OF A CROWD LIKE JANET JACKSON
ALL TALK BUT KNOW ACTION,JUST BABBLIN
I DONT THROW PUNCHES I TROW JAVVELINS
U DONE HELD THA BALL TO LONG,IT AINT A FOUL ITZ TRAVELIN
U AINT GOT TO WAIT A WHILE
CUZ IM RUNNIN THROUGH MY COMPITION LIKE EMINEM ON 8 MILE
I KICK RAPS LIKE GUILE
MY FILE HISTORY OF BANGIN IZ IN A 15 FOOT PILE
ILL SMILE LIKE TUPAC
WHY IM HOLDIN 2 GLOCCS
ON THA BLOCK WIT 4 ROCKS
COMIN FROM THA BAY WHERE YA FAVORITE RAPPERS GET SHOT
WHEN THA TRUNK POPS I TURN INTO A WARLOCK
AND WHEN ITZ FUNK,I BULK LIKE THA HULK,AND EXPAND LIKE JUGGERNAUGHT
U NIGGAZ C-WALK WIT EWALKS
IM LIKE ADLM IN THA CENTER OF THE EARTH RUBBIN MOTHER EARTHS G-SPOT
BOOM BOOM,ILL TURN THA LIGHT ON IN THA DARKROOM
MUDERIN PLATOONS
IM DIPPED LIKE MAC DRE IM A BOSS TYCOON
YALL AINT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO HOLD THA MIC
I COSTINLY BATTLE CATS WHO LOSE AND WANNA FIGHT
NOW IM WALKIN AROUND LIKE A SUICIDE BOMBER TAPED ON MY CHEST IZ A STICK OF DYNAMITE
U NIGGAZ BITE LIKE IRON MIKE
YOUR RAPS AINT TIGHT U JUST AINT RIPE
510 MY AREA CODE
WE PUT BULLET HOLES IN YA SOLD CALLED PROS
U NIGGAZ IZ LIKE SUBZERO SITTIN THERE FROZE
STOP WEARIN STOP SNITCHIN SHIRTS CUZ 95 PERCENT OF YALL BE 5-0
HUNT NIGGAZ DOWN LIKE MYERS/MICHEAL
BIN DONE RIDN LOWRIDER BIKES,I SWITCH TO MOTORCYLES
my bad yall i had to kill it.damn i never knew i still had it in me.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
TROLL said:
u got some good shit homie.. if i get my studio set up and shiet maybe ill have u roll thru the pad and spit some shit...
thanks man

Yeaa just hit me up....
im always down for collabs..
and just let me know about a verse
and I'll come thru and spit something...

peaceee

yall writing some tight lyrics :cool:

Feb 24, 2004
I NEED A BITCH

I Need A Bitch To Feed Me When Im Hungry
So She Can Wash My Clothes And Do The Laundry
I Need A Bitch That Doesnt Give Me Shit
That Can Make Me Horny When I Sit
So I Can Do Whatever And Be Lazy
Boss The Bitch Around So She Can Get Crazy
Spray Me With Cologne, So I Can Smell Good Like A Daisy
Play With A Bitch So I Can Be The Viewer
Have Her Fight A Hoe In The Mud Like Its The Sewer
I Need A Bitch To Keep Me Nice And Clean
The One I Can Call My Dirty Queen
If She Needs Money, She Can Hit The Street
Hell Nah, I Like My Bitch Nice And Neat
But If She Behaves I’ll Give Her A Treat
Tickle Her And Make Her Body Twitch
Now You Know Why I Need A Bitch

By 831 Vato The Lyrical Genious Always Prestigious, Hispanic But Not Indigenious