BUSH INCOMPETENT.....!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
If there was any doubt left of the ineptitude of GWB it has been totally obliterated by recent events. What is the first thing he does when disaster strikes? He calls his father and the last guy who had his job to deal with what appears to be just too much for him.

In my opinion he should be impeached. The manner in which the hurricane disaster has not been addressed is grounds for immediate dismissal. People literally starving to death as george and his administration sit idly by and matriculate, will not soon forget their abandonment. "RETARDS" will say well its their fault they are shooting at the help. Sorry corkey the truth is the first wave of troops are not their to help rather to guard the merchandise of the wealthy who are temporarily out of town. The orders are shoot to kill anyone who would dare to take the flood damaged goods currently floating off of store shelves.

The obvious political and moral statement which is being made here, is not invisible even through the thick fog of the corporate media. George cut the funding for the completion of levies, failed to evacuate the helpless in N.O., and is currently ignoring americans who are dieing. It is clear to me that our own president is the greatest threat that this nation faces.

He NEEDS TO GO>>>>>>>>>>>NOW.

Sep 28, 2002
this article seems to reinforce my views.

September 1, 2005

How many more must die before America finally wakes up to the fact that an incompetent bunch of nincompoops are running this country into the ground? What's it going to take for the American public to wake up and escape from the Bush cult? It's amazing that it takes personal human suffering for some Americans to realize this country has been taken for the ride of it's life by a bunch of greedy, power hungry, political wind bags hell bent on destruction!

For all those really interested in why "Katrina" caused so much damage: "the New Orleans district of the US Army Corps of Engineers absorbed a record $71.2 million reduction in federal funding. This was an epic reduction for one fiscal year….the Dolan Media news wire reported at the time that, 'The cuts mean major hurricane and flood protection projects will not be awarded to local engineering firms'. Also, a study to determine ways to protect the region from a Category 5 hurricane has been shelved for now." And for this you can thank the Bush administration!

As I googled several different neoconservatives in an attempt to try to understand their harebrained philosophy, and I have come to the conclusion there is a better descriptor than "chickenhawks" for these guys! With careful deliberation, after reading several bios on many of these over-inflated egotistical wind bags, I have arrived at the name best suited to them and more descriptive of them -- Chickenshits! That's it in a nutshell. They are, without a doubt, the biggest bunch of chickenshits the world has ever had to endure. They believe themselves intellectually superior members of an elitist group who should rule the world! They believe their philosophy is the last word in governing the masses. They believe that lowly grunts should be the ones doing the actual fighting while they direct the battles tucked safely away in air-conditioned offices. Does the word duplicitous come to mind here? They're nothing but a bunch of lily-livered, yellow-bellied, CHICKENSHITS!

The incredulity of the presidential involvement in yesterday's events surrounding the disaster in New Orleans was surreal! After being reminded ad nauseum by a myriad of television reporters that George Bush cut his "vacation" short by 2 whole days to return to Washington to personally handle the disastrous aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, we were then presented with video, apparently released by the White House -- on what has truly become the boob tube -- of the moron and those accompanying him on Air Force One intently peering out the windows of the plane looking down on the horror of New Orleans. Then we were subjected to the "speech" in which Bush profoundly told the nation, "The vast majority of New Orleans, Louisiana is underwater," as if this were breaking news (the only things missing from this latest "spot" produced for public consumption were a flack jacket and a bull horn)! It's obvious the Bushies were again caught with their pants down and are now trying to play catch up. The horror of it all is innocent people end up dying because this administration doesn't know what they're doing!

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
just saw the fuckin fool himself saying there was enough help in new orleans...

then the police chief and other national gaurd members all said they were VERY short on people and supplies...

somone kill this fuckin guy so we dont have to wait for the paper work.

Sep 28, 2002
Its almost commical. This whole situation is blatently racist and classist. In one of the poorest cities in the nation (well i think if they had waited to take that poll til now New orleans would probably rank #1) a disaster strikes Oh shit where did all the white richie people go?

GW is a menece.
This fucken bitch has the audacity to talk about gas prices now? Now he can't stop talking about them. Seems like when the choices are a losing war or a sunken city (aka humanitarian catastrophy)
payen 3.50 for a tank of gas is supposed to cheer me up?

Neo cons are running around to every media outlet like dont politicise this its wrong? Fuck that i
say if the job ain't being done right find someone else to do it.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
this is how Bush responds to crisis when there isnt a political gain that comes with it..........

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
this whole ordeal is a picture-perfect example of why our country is in serious jeopardy...

some reading material:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

I am a sixty-four year old African-American.

New Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for.

I am hopeless. I am sad. I am angry against my country for doing nothing when it mattered.

This is what we have come to. This defining watershed moment in America’s racial history. For all the world to witness. For those who’ve been caused to listen for a lifetime to America’s ceaseless hollow bleats about democracy. For Christians, Jews and Muslims at home and abroad. For rich and poor. For African-American soldiers fighting in Iraq. For African-Americans inside the halls of officialdom and out.

My hand shakes with anger as I write. I, the formerly un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for what it really is. A monstrous fraud.
But what can I do but write about how I feel. How millions, black like me, must feel at this, the lowest moment in my country’s story.

Randall Robinson is a social
justice advocate and author
whose works include The Debt –
What America Owes to Blacks