burns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
i gotta burn on my nose from working in the cook room(fry cook) yesterday. i dropped chicken in the grease. the grease splattered and i got a spot on my nose and my upper forehead. the spot on my nose is huge. im gonna be scared for life...
this really sucks. anyone else gone through this before?

Mar 27, 2006
my momz a vet in tha kitchen im sure yall got momz like that too.. in tha kitchen all day wid no war woundz.. im sure itll heal with possibly no scarz..

Feb 28, 2005
when i was like 4 or 5 i was eating soup and i spilled it on myself...my dad picked me up and threw me in the bathtub...it got all blistered and shit the next day and i had to put lotion on it for a week...i had a scar for years and now its gone

Feb 17, 2006
my brother was with some friends who were fuckin around with a fire. they were like 14 didnt know putting aerosol cans in the fire wasnt the best idea. they were walkin by shit exploded my bro was closest to the fire. flash fire and he had to go to the hospital and shit for a few days. luckily didnt have to get skin graphed but had to have his arm where it was mostly burned, cleaned. i guess they took steel wool brushes or some shit liek that and scrubbed it...hes got a few nickel sized marks on his arm

Dec 2, 2004
im more worried about what to do. i dont want to be scared. it's right on my nose. any suggestions on what to put on it? it wasn't as bad lookin yesterday but today it's pretty bad. it's peeling you can see a lil flesh. it's nasty.

Dec 2, 2004
i know the jokes are gonna come but dammit. you gotta feel for me. i got a big ass burn mark on my nose! i feel like doug from nicktoons when he had that big ass zit.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
cbrennan04 said:
i dont know if i can take this shit serously...
actually if you got burned and went to an E.R they would put a white cream called silvadene..it keeps it cool.But vaseline is probably a good thing to put on..cause your skins gonna dr up crack and peal and it should help heal it better..so apply vaseline and a fe hours at night clean and let it air out and then apply vaseline before bed..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
ClickClack said:
use vaseline on it...lots of it...3 times a day...real talk...and quit humpin' chickens...
cbrennan04 said:
i dont know if i can take this shit serously...
He means use it on your nose, not the chickens you freak! lol

But really do use vaseline on the burn or like someone else said that anti scaring neosporin.