BURNING MAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
there was a shit load of people on bikes riding around with lights on there bikes all mushed out,then this bus with lights on it which had arms to look like a spider rolled by as all the bikers were following it and doin loops next to it.

hilarious stuff,very entertaining

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Is that a little boy chillin behind her?? dude looked and talked like he was 16. smokin a fat ass blunt. hes prolly fuckin her now

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My boss and his girl are there. They work on their fire sculptures all year long, and usually have to rent huge trucks to cart it out there. my boss has a bike with a DJ set up on it, adn his girl is in the 'group' called the Flaming Lotus Girls. Every year, they get a grant from the BM foundation for like $60g's to build their piece.

I would love to go, but I think the heat and isolation and drugs would kill my fat ass.

Funny you posted the ustream though. I walked into my BIG boss's office yesterday and he was sittin in there watchin the stream, wishin he was there.