Bun B and new cameos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2002
first of all, i'm cool with it, i mean he has been rapping for ever and deserves the regonition. but, What do you all think of bun b doing all this new shit? do you guys think that pimp c is ok with bun becoming more mainstream? also do you think that him and luda are becoming the new nate dogg with them appearing on so many songs? just curious about your thoughs.

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
anyway, the single is tho'ed as hell. i don't think that ugk will ever put out sum shit, the records they owe jive will be produced by pimp-c (mostly) i think so this is only the bun album, and if the whole album kills it like the single i'm cool wid it.

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
naw, they are NOT goin mainstream, i mean they will sell like mainstream. and if you look at "draped up"...songs produced by salih williams like paul & mike singles and album so yo can see wich direction it will go. ;) the concept behind the single is the same formular...

Jun 23, 2005
i didnt mean to exactly say they went mainstream im talking bout when they did the song with jay z, pimp wasnt up for as much as bun b.

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
WTF??? sorry, THIS IS COMMERCIAL!!!

Bun B has been the busiest man on the streets this year: He's made guest appearances on records by everyone from well-known, established cats like Beanie Sigel to up-and-comers like Ray Cash. Well, Bun is in the midst of working on more guest appearances — but in this case, the Houston legend is securing cameos for his own album rather than working on somebody else's. Bun's solo LP, Trill, is scheduled for release in September and 50 Cent, Young Buck, T.I., Young Jeezy and Fat Joe are among those who have gotten calls about possibly appearing.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
skreel said:
WTF??? sorry, THIS IS COMMERCIAL!!!

so? i hardly listen to mainstream music but even the tracks that Bun B has done with mainstream artists are dope as hell. he has put in time in this rap shit and deserves to be in the limelight. features ARE NOT going to break Bun Bs flow .. so fuck what you heard.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
i just wanna here a Bun B solo album with NO features.dude gots the coldest rhyme pattern.........
yeah mane...that mutha fucka can rap circles around everyone he wants to feature on his album...why waste the money...I know it's so he'll get play in different markets, but damn...he can carry the weight on his own.

May 2, 2003
BUN B is one of the trillest rappers around...I can't wait for that solo-album to drop. The single "Draped Up" is off the hinges and he kills it on every guest appearence. The new track he did with Dirty is also real tight....and the verse on the new Birdman, and 3 Kings with Slim Thug.

Jul 25, 2005
Bun b aint a comerial rapper 50 cent is now but bun b was fuckin with him when he was underground (as the world turns track) also most those rapper are commerial that you named but he has been fuckin with them before all that and he stay true with his homies cuz he real ass dude not because he is going commerial.goin commerial is beefin just for profit and has nothing to do wit the street,fuckin bein a gimmikic and that bun will never be.Just cuz he brakin bread in the mainsteam dosen't make him commerial

Apr 8, 2004
Beezy Mack said:
BUN B is one of the trillest rappers around...I can't wait for that solo-album to drop. The single "Draped Up" is off the hinges and he kills it on every guest appearence. The new track he did with Dirty is also real tight....and the verse on the new Birdman, and 3 Kings with Slim Thug.
Ahh Yeah. Bun got a new single and a solo about to drop? And he got a cut wit them Dirty Boys from Alabama? Yeah, we need a Bun solo.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
I think bun b always come harder when hes featured. I dont really feel to many of the ugk albums but hes features are tight.